Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Seats.

tfin25

I've had my Zs for about 5 days now, and i'm loving it. However, the one thing I cant get to grips with is the seats.

Has anybody else had issues with finding a comfortable driving position?

I've used all of the various guides on the internet to find the "correct" position but even they just don't feel right. I feel like i've drove 100+ drive on my 10 mile commute to work. its ridiculous. Even as I sit typing this its still aching. It feels as if the middle of the seat bows out too much, I duno. I just cant get comfy, my back aches and the placement of my feet just feels unnatural.

I'm coming from a focus so maybe i'm too used to the far bigger seats in that.

i'm 5 11" ish and of probably slightly over average weight.

Am i just being picky or is it just a case of wearing in the seat?

Cheers

Have you adjusted the lumbar support?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

yep, it doesn't really help

That was all I could think of sorry! Im 6ft4 of average build and I think thy are comfy enough, they do get quite sore on backside when doing long journeys though, it's fine up to about 2 hours then as soon as it gets to 2 and a half it's agony!

http://www.wikihow.com/Adjust-Seating-to-the-Proper-Position-While-Driving

My fiesta has properly adjusted seats for me and I have had 7 hours in the saddle with no issues. I'm 6.2 with wide shoulders, but sometimes you realise you've been doing at all wrong.

http://www.wikihow.com/Adjust-Seating-to-the-Proper-Position-While-Driving

My fiesta has properly adjusted seats for me and I have had 7 hours in the saddle with no issues. I'm 6.2 with wide shoulders, but sometimes you realise you've been doing at all wrong.

I've just done this and it feels so much better haha, more control! Although it does take away the cool driving pose... Lol

I had exactly the same problem.

I've found the comfiest position I could and just left it there and within a week or two I'm used to it now :)

That was all I could think of sorry! Im 6ft4 of average build and I think thy are comfy enough, they do get quite sore on backside when doing long journeys though, it's fine up to about 2 hours then as soon as it gets to 2 and a half it's agony!

hmm might just be me then! thanks mate.

I had exactly the same problem.

I've found the comfiest position I could and just left it there and within a week or two I'm used to it now :)

Thats what i was thinking, time will tell I suppose