Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What Do You Watch?

Hyrule

Watching through Breaking Bad at the moment which is awesome, just finished season 3.

Looking forward to the new episode of Once Upon A Time which I'll be downloading later. It's been really good except for the first half of season 3, but I have high hopes for season 4 :)

I love the older seasons of American Dad, South Park, Futurama and especially Simpsons and Family guy, but I think they all got to a point where they started getting worse, so I haven't watched new episodes of these in ages.

One of my favourite shows ever was Buffy, can't believe it's over 10 years since that finished.

24 was awesome although the new season wasn't as good. It was funny how it was set in England though, or at least an American stereotypical version of England for an American audience :P. The funniest bit was where they used sound effects to make a Transit van sound like it had a V8 lol.

This is turning into an essay so I'll just list some more: Game of Thrones (although don't know what's going on half the time), Homeland, Top Gear (obviously), Big Bang Theory, Lost (liked first season but gave up soon after, just seemed to drag on and on) and probably some others that I forgot to mention.

Nude female wrestling.

The strap-on finals are a must.

Ah jeez.

There's always one :p

• Like 1

Sounds like the equivalent of a certain x rated channel freely accessible by free view and other digital services, If it is I don't see how it could be exciting...

Which channel is that James? Can't say I've ever come across it, oops pardon the pun!

• Like 2

It shows on Dave late at night.

Search youtube but don't eat an hour beforehand. :d

If I watch this and find its gentleman oriented rude moving pictures I won't be pleased Clive...

That reminds me. I need some new rubber gloves and a pot of Vaseline......

That reminds me. I need some new rubber gloves and a pot of Vaseline......

I kinda want to ask, but I'm scared of the answer...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club