Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Samsung S4 And 60 Plate Fiesta Problem

Timbo343

Hi everyone.

Don't usually post but thought this would be the best place to ask.

Ive got a 60 plate titanium fiesta with the black bluetooth stereo (the one with the green answer and red hangup buttons and blue display) and a Samsung S4. There is no problem with the phone connecting to the car and using the phone to make and receive calls but i get an error that says "error reading bluetooth device" and cannot view the phone book of the phone.

Is this something i can fix?

Thansk everyone!

Have you tried un syncing and syncing again?

If you have i think theres a way to reset the headunit that could work.

I synced my s3 when i got my car the other week and it played up a bit to start with but seems fine now.

Ive tried the unsyncing and syncing my phone.

Would be interested in knowing how to reset the unit.

Ive tried the unsyncing and syncing my phone.

Would be interested in knowing how to reset the unit.

Not sure about that hopefully someone will come along to help you more than i could.

Maybe something to do with how you store contacts but not sure if they have to be saved to phone or sim

On you S4, go into your contacts, press the bottom left touch button to bring up the menu then select contacts to display. I have all contacts selected, that should display contacts stored on both sim and the device.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I found out what it was this morning. In the car system i went to phone > waited for phone book to display > selected adnd got a blank screen. I decided to press the up arrow a few times and what showed, all my contacts.

So now i know that the phonebook is showing but it shows the very bottom of the list which is a bit backwards if you ask me.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club