Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Turbo Problem

bondie

I've just bought a 2lt tdci mondeo 54 plate and it was running fine for a few days but now all of a sudden when it gets to like 2000 rpm it judders a bit like it's trying to use the turbo. I don't know a lot about cars, could someone point me in the right direction as to why this could be happening pleeeease.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I've just been reading another forum about supermarket diesel and was wondering if this could be my problem. I do a lot of miles in work and I pretty much fill up every time in Tescos. This is my first diesel as all I've driven before is petrol. I decided on diesel purely for the fact that I'll get more mpg for my money. I really like this car and hope it's just the fact that I've been putting full tanks if Tesco deisel in it. If I put redex in there would this sort the problem out.

When I'm driving it just judders when turbo should kick in but don't cut out. Please can someone help me as I know jack:-(

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

it could be a split intercooler pipe, this is the large pipe on the bottom of the egr valve,look for signs of an oily residue on the pipe.

Prior to my turbo packing up, I heard a whining from the engine for about a month then a lack of power followed by black smoke. :angry:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club