Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Mk5 Zetec S

Phillius

Hi, I haven't been on here for a long time, actually surprised I still have the car (I usually get bored or they've died by now) but actually love this little car too much to get rid of it.

Well here's my ZS, which I'm hoping to get track ready next year (it's also my daily car).

Here it is at the moment, hoping to get cracking on things soon but need advice on places to get parts from, such as suspension upgrades and tuning.

P1200459_zps5cd8728b.jpg

P1200460_zps19250696.jpg

P1200463_zps697a2a7b.jpg

Yes, I has roof rack...

004_zpsaa483a6d.jpg

002_zps954f3926.jpg

Stripped it out.

005_zps51979bf7.jpg

And in the process found many things, broken glass, spliff ends (I always seem to buy dodgy drug user second hand cars who've had a broken window!) and about £10 in change which went into my 3 month old daughters money box.

003_zps41e6d265.jpg

It went to it's first show last weekend

157_DxO_zpsef6d87b5.jpg

116_DxO_zps7186b7ae.jpg

102_DxO_zps90aff186.jpg

Anyone on here own this ST? Number plate is a give away of it being a possible member

114_DxO_zps750f2790.jpg

Now, I got given these seats a while back and I've been wanting to put them in but I cannot find for the life of me, any bases for them and the Fiesta seat bases are too small for them, anyone got an ideas?

024_zps0a95caec.jpg

025_zps3c37916f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've been doing a little window shopping and started a list for next year.

FKcoilovers_zps12773e3f.jpg

manifold_zps2a458bd4.jpg

exhaust_zpse39d6694.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

So, decided on a few things recently, sourced out some rails for the seats from GSM Performance, so they'll be getting bought soon and fitted to rid the car of the horrific seats. And took some paint to the wheels, and also took the side strips off, nothing that will make it faster on the track, but makes it better looking in my eyes. It's in for its MOT tomorrow and a service.......... Let's see what happens!

006_DxO_zps28ee8683.jpg

002_DxO_zpsb7c83523.jpg

I also bought a steering wheel because I could

005_zps5a82bab3.jpg

Next up hopefully is a Triple R front splitter and rear diffuser, then some exhaust bits, but it all depends on if my job is safe seeing as the company is selling itself to some American company.

• 1 month later...

Triple R splitter fitted and whilst the bumper was off, I re did the front fog lights.

BoxingDay2014043_DxO_zpsf3bedbd6.jpg

BoxingDay2014044_DxO_zps813ecec3.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club