Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Mother Chuffing Corsa!

jeebowhite

My hatred towards corsa has once again been reiterated. My wife and I had a lovely weekend in a very luxurious hotel. On the way home, one of their ex employees who so happened to be picking things up decided his corsa and he were capable of taking a bad corner at 26mph. Sadly my car was in his way. I type this whilst laying in hospital strapped up and neck and spine immobilised...

Long day...

• Like 3

Thanks Danny,

Well, I have been released now, moments after sending my last message I was given the all clear, no serious damage, just the usual whiplash... again....

Doesnt help that I am still not fully recovered from my last bout of whiplash!

I will get some pictures up shortly...

• Like 2

Heres some pictures!

post-10869-0-15778400-1411913819_thumb.j

post-10869-0-40098500-1411913827_thumb.j

post-10869-0-03621900-1411913837_thumb.j

post-10869-0-54773200-1411913849_thumb.j

post-10869-0-54097000-1411913865_thumb.j

And his lump of ....

post-10869-0-36627600-1411913873_thumb.j

• Like 2

Dont I know it, and of course, he denies all responsibility....

• Like 2

!Removed! hell! :angry: How can he deny responsibility?

Glad you're OK though. Cars can mend ;)

• Like 1

glad to hear your not too badly done in, hearing things like this makes me think i should get a camera for the back and front of the car. hope you a speedy recovery mate

• Like 1

Thanks Guys, all its doing is flaring up the old injury! its only 7 months since the last vauxhall took my bus out, now this!

• Like 2

From the look of them pictures it should be very easy to prove the corsa has caused the collision

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 2

Video should be working now hopefully... And yeah Cheers matey I don't see how I could have been at fault.

• Like 2

Painful to see a well loved car looking like that, and all because some moron thinks he's Nigel Mansell. Sorry to hear this. Hope you're feeling better very soon.

When I play the video though, I just see you waiting to pull out of your driveway though? Edit: just played it again with the sound up & can see what happened. dashcam may just have paid for itself.

• Like 1

Oh my word James what an unlucky series of Vauxhall incidents. I am sorry to hear you've been hurt once again.

Tell you what I fear for my life and car whenever I see those pesky corsa things around.

He's clipped your mindle right on the corner to rip off the bumper and possibly damage your frame.

Btw the video isn't working maybe it's because I'm on a mobile device.

You can clearly see from the photos where the corsa uncontrollably came out of no where and hit your car. Get that video working mate

• Like 1

What's radical lol? And yeah waiting to come out the driveway and he just lost it on the bend. It was slow mo in my head, saw him coming, new he wasn't slow enough, saw the angle and braced, he must have skidded more as he was heading straight at my door

• Like 1

Videos up Kurt, looks like it stalled in publishing. He's don't a good job on there and he has definitely damaged the frame, if you look at the rear corner, that white bit is the underside where he's bent the metal up. Smart backside was claiming couldn't possibly be a write off, his uncle owns a garage and it wouldn't be, till I pulled him aside and show him it's bracket, chassis and bumper. It's going to be expensive either way...

• Like 1

Just saw the video on a pc. Terrible crash, he scared the crap out of you and your lady, her scream alone had me scared for both of you.

With the video and photos he can tell as much bull he wants mate the evidence is clear, your vehicle was stationary and waiting when he obviously took the corner at dangerous speed, hope your wife is okay mate

• Like 2

On the plus side I suppose, the damage to his waste of metal should be written off....

• Like 2

Thanks mate, yeah I forgot I left the scream in there. My noise was in substitute of calling him some sort of fing c thing I braced and hoped and sadly it didn't pay off

• Like 1

Lol, auto-correct thinks your dashcam is radical. So it could have been nastier, but that won't be much consolation right now. Let's hope this isn't a long drawn out fight between insurance companies & you get your car back repaired to a high standard asap. With the footage, it should be fairly straightforward you'd have thought.

I agree, seriously best 25 quid ever spent. Proved the last vauxhall was at fault, supporting a claim of my car being twocd and also this. I can't recommend these things highly enough...

• Like 1

I agree, seriously best 25 quid ever spent. Proved the last vauxhall was at fault, supporting a claim of my car being twocd and also this. I can't recommend these things highly enough...

I completely and utterly agree. I feel as if my dashcam is my favourite mod and most valued so far, I too would highly recommend a dashcam to anyone it's your own personal witness and it makes me feel safer on the road

• Like 1

I've just gone and dug out my cycling camera to stick in my car (a contour roam2) a big thing aswell