Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Mother Chuffing Corsa!

jeebowhite

Not at all fella, I decided there is clearly a vauxhall vibe that hates me as two have now taken me out. I have decided that perhaps to balance karma I am to write my own review of the astra and give it a fair shot at a relatively unbiased opinion in the hope karma will fluff off and leave me alone. The warranty is just additional information for this review.

And the Facebook thing? I'm interested there. Having a little Stalk to see what Corsa boy is up to? :p

The astra is a good car, it would be nice to see a nice review of a Vauxhall on here for once! I wouldn't say it was in the same leave as the Focus though.

James I'm glad your ok mate (and the missus).

Kye, I could tell you but I would have to blow your computer up remotely...

Chris, I'm only contemplating doing it in the hope karma starts to be nice to me, I will be choking on all words throughout lol

Thanks sheriff, other than the whiplash and stress with pains were ok, shame about the stress it's causing though.

What's the damage to the Mondeo apart from the bumper?

You'll fall in love with that Astra, I know it! :P

I'm having my own dilemma at the moment, I want either a MK1 Focus or MK7 Fiesta! I love both of them, at least I have 19 months to decide lol.

• Like 1

Haha, well there is the rear bumper and also the rear quarter. The damage on the outside is a slight dent the underside that goes under the bumper is destroyed. It's either a cut and repair or a whole new panel and given the panel is also the over roof panel above the doors... Should be fun.

You have plenty of time though, if you can get newer go with newer it lasts longer.

Fair enough, I expcet I will go with the Fiesta. Ideally I would have both and have the Focus as a project car! I'd love to restore one back to brand new.

Hope the mondeo gets fixed quickly! So I'm guessing not a write off?

hopefully and shouldnt be a write off.

I just went through my youtube, and guess what.... this isnt the first encounter I have had with this eedjet!

I filmed this a week ago.... what the actual chuff! I really dont have a clue if this is bad luck, bad karma or what!

• Like 1

the additional video evidence has been sent to the police, and also the solicitors - hopefully it proves he is a fist and adds to the weight of prosecution if necessary and subsequent claim through solicitor!

• Like 1

Wow, what are the chances.

At least you have proof of his driving style as the camera hadn't captured him during the impact.

exactly, its the bonus I could really have done with.

Now I just have to wait 3 - 4 weeks for liability to be accepted and I could get booked in for physio....

Ever wonder if you're in your very own 'Truman show' James?

Their budget wasn't huge so they chose cheap cars to keep smashing into you, all they could come up with was Vauxhalls...

• Like 1

Just my thoughts on this James for you.

The other driver may try and deny responsibility-they all do- but he won't get anywhere obviously so don't worry about that.

I think you mentioned pre-existing neck injury. It's possible any compensation payment may be reduced because the solicitors for the other side will argue that this collision just exasperated what was already there and didn't actually cause it.

Your video of the Corsa driver on a different day may not be permissible as evidence any more than saying someone must be guilty of murder because they had killed someone before. It's likely they will only accept evidence from the day in question.

Anyway, whatever the outcome I hope it's in your favour and get sorted quickly. :)

• Like 1

Cheers guys,

Yeah I don't disagree right now anything that might stick I'm throwing in the hope more happens. To be fair I was 90% if not more recovered from the whiplash of before and an injury second time around is worse when it's not fully healed so hopefully they can't get away with it (I hope).

they wont get away with it Jeebs if they do get away with it through the justice system then i'll hunt him down ;)

I am sure we could form an orderly mob :-D

• Like 1

I saw that video the other day.

Didn't think to check number plates. How mad is that though.

You would prob have better odds of winning the lottery. Lol.

Nope lose every time lol

• Like 1

Well mindel has jus been whisked off to her repair, reckoning 5 to 10 days at a guess. These guys are through, contact every 2 days for updates online portal to track it....

• Like 1

That's good. I've had repair centres before where they don't even.ring once. You end up chasing them and sitting on hold for half hour everytime.

Yeah these sound good, they are approved for bigger manufacturers, porsche, BMW, Mercedes, but not Ford lol either way I look forward to seeing mindel back in top form

I'm sure mindel will look as good as new mate.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club