Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aircon Zetec S

kremmen

I have had to use my Aircon today and it certainly cools the car and maybe it gets a mite chillier but I have been in my daughters Punto today and it was COLD. Is it normal for the Fiesta to have such a poor Aircon?

Paul

ive always found the fords air con system to be pretty good if its maitained yearly!

I have had to use my Aircon today and it certainly cools the car and maybe it gets a mite chillier but I have been in my daughters Punto today and it was COLD. Is it normal for the Fiesta to have such a poor Aircon?

Paul

I found that its not as good as my ex mk4 mondeo that was ICY but coming home to-day after about 10 minutes it was really cold but still not quite mondeo-ish and the outside temp said 30 degrees so overall not to bad i guess

Turn it to blower face setting and put it on number 2, make sure all vents are open (obvious lol) you should feel a noticeable drop in the temp in the car within 30 seconds - thats what it was like for me today - car was reading 31 degrees on the computer, so you can imagine how hot it was in my car when I got in and yet within a minute it felt wonderful. I agree though that ive had much better air cons in the past as in freezing where as the zs feels just "cold", im not complaining though for me it felt fine.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club