Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cmax Tdci Power Loss

bagi13

Without a pic, I'm guessing it's the intercooler pipe?

Yes

Rubber pipe attaches to a mental pipe with a braket to the engine casing the onto another rubber pipe

Just a thought can this be welded in the crack to seal the leak ?

The only metal pipe is the one from the back end of the MAF sensor or the one underneath the car from the intercooler that goes to the turbo I think. All other hoses/ pipes are plastic.

Hi guys

Need advice once again.

As ive now confirmed the intercooler pipe has a serious crack on the braket he price of a new one is £137 from ford. My local breakers yard has a round 14 ford focuses in some are 1.6 tdci, will one of the pipes on that engine fit mine ? Only ask at they want a cool £5 for the pipe

New pipe now fitted and she pulls like a train again !

Just like to everyone who commented and helped me find the fault ☺☺

bagi, did you use a ford faccus one, or did you buy the £137 one? ive found some i ireland at £70 plus VAT and delivery but i dont think i have a crack in our pipe. i wiggled my maf and cleaned it yesterday (after fitting the egr plate) and now it really flies.. fingers crossed.. even the MIL light is off too (not directly as a result of this- but a combination of all the things/ fixes all now working together) so ill keep my fingers crossed now... just gotta sort out this bl00dy fuel light now.. ggrrrrr

Hi

Neither pal i found a cmax that was being broken local to me. But i did investigate the focus and looked the same to me.

i see.. so you went for the same pipe but just one without any cracks.. you didnt get the re designed pipe no?

Yes its definitely different bracket and the girth where rubber hoses are is a little smaller. Took a bit of fettling but she running like a dream again

That's what mine looked like... Although mine cost more at about 80 quid you got s good deal on yours!

• 4 years later...

Hi I’ve got a 2014 c-max had it about a month now but over the last 2 week I’ve had a information light come on & a message engine malfunction service now I’ve had it plugged in it came up with a fault particulate threshold under valve bank 1 I’ve had the filter checked & it’s not blocked any ideas 

E58FCD5A-3A56-4811-9963-43D9135147A1.jpeg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club