Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Fish Out Of Water

Hyrule

If you are seriously injured you don't move. Sure sign of faking and should be sent off.

They then need to be sent onto a rugby game and endure that for half an hour. Big wooftas.

Lol. I watched that on the tele and was wetting my welfare laughing. What a pansy.

I love football, both playing and watching and I actually smashed my left arm a few years ago. Both the bones broke out through the skin. It was like a scene from Monty Python with blood squirting everywhere and I spent six weeks in hospital. But I never acted in the drama queen way these so called professionals do. Every time they fall over if someone so much as looks in their direction I cringe. It's embarrassing but they never seem to get it. This is the only thing that spoils football for me. I can live with them being over-paid and under-worked (just) but all the falling over gets my back up.

They should be nominated for Oscars rather than Golden boots.

It's the appealing for everything that boils my p*ss!!! And the sad thing is the way youngsters pick up on it. Our 3 boys all play and I can't stand watching them because of the way they all shout for throw-ins, fouls, off-side etc the whole time.

If things were a bit more like rugby though...

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152683097802856

Nah they need to play Gaelic football or hurling see how long they last

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club