Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Letter From Ford Dealership

Rogue2

Today I got a letter from my local Ford Dealer informing me that my fiesta is due for a service shortly - ok fair enough I hear you say.

But it is for my new fiesta that I haven't even seen yet! So phoned them & they said that it was a mistake made by someone in the servicing department - cobblers!!! They are trying to wind me up!

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

They must have seen your Keep Calm and Drive your Ford picture.

That doesn't give any confidence if you haven't seen the car and it needs a service allready.

Sure it will be fine.... :blink:

Well, I will get to see the car on Monday once it has been delivered to the dealership & I will hopefully drive it home the same day. It's gonna be a looooong weekend for me!

Is it a second hand car? When I got mine second hand the salesman told me it would be serviced along with a full mot before I got it.

1 month later I received a letter saying it needs a service. They tried saying they done it but didn't update the system. I got them to give me the service parts so I could do it myself. Didn't trust them to do it after that.

It's a Ford direct car (1yr old) & I have asked them if they intend to service it. The dealership is a good one & If it has been serviced by them, I would be happier than someone else claiming to have serviced it. Although we will still be checking it has been done.

• Like 1

It's not the first time I've been contacted by my Ford dealer to remind me to book in a service on a car which I part-exchanged months before.

It's not the first time I've been contacted by my Ford dealer to remind me to book in a service on a car which I part-exchanged months before.

In my case they are reminding me to service a car that I have bought but not even seen yet.