Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Picture of my Fezzi

amyjaj

I sat in the one in the show room yesterday to know the control layout and make a decision on the controls to get.

Got to admit the car felt massive inside compared to the Corsa.

Its a mighty fine looking car you've got there Amy - bet you just can't wait to get him home now?

Its a mighty fine looking car you've got there Amy - bet you just can't wait to get him home now?

I can't wait. This hot weather is really taking it's toll on me, getting around. I do get free bus travel but public transport is rubbish around here and I could really do with the car.

Nice looking car, Amy, you're going to love it!! :)

My first thought when we got ours, was that it had bags of room up front, and is really, really comfy!

I can't wait. This hot weather is really taking it's toll on me, getting around. I do get free bus travel but public transport is rubbish around here ...

Public transport is pants everywhere - unless you live in a big city. That's why we're all buying Fiesta's!

:lol:

Amy, I hope that your 12 function adaptor fits your Driving License restrictions. I don't know how strict are the UK traffic authorities about this things.

It will, as long as the car has some sort of secondary remote wired to it I'm fine.

I just got a phone call. My car is now in Bedford having my controls fitted so it won't be that much longer. Look out for more pictures!!!!!!

My dad phoned the people doing it and it'll be back Wednesday!!!

That's good news, and Wednesday's my birthday! Must be a lucky day. :lol:

Yayyyy, you should hopefully have it by end of week then. You getting excited? I imagine you will feel a bit nervous initially given that you haven't been in a car much since passing your test?

I am indeed. My dad was hoping I'd have it tomorrow as he wanted me to go to Solihull to pick a bike up for my brother.

The car is back at the dealer but I can't have it until they have the form through from DWP in Blackpool!

The car is back at the dealer but I can't have it until they have the form through from DWP in Blackpool!

A form from a government department - if it is anything like the Home Office you might gett hat by the end of the year - 2010 :lol:

By the way, did you manage to work out what model it actually is as I am sure you were not convinced it was actually the Zetec that you had ordered but a Titanium?

Amy, the Tit. comes with auto lights, not sure on the zetec

Amy, the Tit. comes with auto lights, not sure on the zetec

The Zetec doesn't. I'm hoping to get it next time though.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club