Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well - I've ordered a new Fiesta today...

Nightowl

Finally bit the bullet today after weeks of trying to make my mind up between the new Fiesta, the Mazda 2,

VW Golf or a Mini. As Ford have increased the cost of the new Fiesta by £600 quid from tomorrow (July 1st) -

thought I'd take the plunge today.

So today I put pen to paper & you'll be pleased to know I'm joining you lot in owning a Fiesta - my first ever!

Will be sad to see my trusty old 2006 C2 VTR go in one way...but delighted in other ways.

I have ordered a 3-door 1.4 Titanium automatic in Squeeze - complete with optional 16" 7-spoke alloys AND full dress-up kit.

Delivery will be mid-September - which is fine by me & means a 59 plate.

Hope I've done the right thing...I'm sure I have.

NOW I feel a real member of the "club"!

;)

Course you done the right thing!

It took me a long time to make up my mind, and the delays to the delivery time made me wonder if I had made the right decision, but the wait was certainly worth it. It's a fine car and I'm sure you will get many hours of pleasure from yours. September is not really that far away!

Thanks all.

I have read countless road reports & reviews about the Fiesta - and every single one rants & raves about how good

it is - so I'm sure it will turn out to be a little cracker!

Nigel: true - September isn't that far away. I guess "good things come to he who waits" eh.

And poohbear: It was a close call (for weeks!) whether to go for Vision blue like yours or Squeeze. I still hadn't made

my mind up 100% even as I walked into the Ford dealer's today. Talk about last minute! I just felt that Squeeze was

a lovely vibrant colour - something totally different, a 'get-you-noticed' colour - that I opted for that. At least it will brighten

a drab winter's day - that's for sure!

Thanks again to all you kind souls. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy a hoot on here over the months ahead! :D

you did spot on apart from the 7 spokes imo.

i am liking your choice tho, bias ;)

preview.jpg

you did spot on apart from the 7 spokes imo.

i am liking your choice tho, bias ;)

preview.jpg

Well...

My budget wouldn't quite stretch to the X-pack - and I really wasn't fussed about the leather!

I hate those 15-spoke 'nightmare-to-clean' alloys that are standard on the Titanium - so I opted

for the only other type availble - the 7-spokes @ £100. Afraid I blew what extra budget I had on the dress-up kit!

Not only that; the 16" wheels will serve me better as regards ride, etc.

Anyway - this is near enough what it'll look like. Mighty fine too - even if I do say so!

20392992.jpg

49462749.jpg

36209137.jpg

I'm sure I'm going to enjoy a hoot on here over the months ahead! :D

Welcome officially Nightowl--nice to see you have a sense of humour too--going to have a hoot!! :lol:

Good choice--squeeze is "a look at me" colour--there's a driving school round here who's just bought a Fiesta that colour too!

Welcome to the forum Nightowl. :) By the way, you weren't on the Big Brother forum were you under the same name? :ph34r:

Welcome to the forum Nightowl. :) By the way, you weren't on the Big Brother forum were you under the same name? :ph34r:

Welcome Nightowl, nice car and nice spec. Just need to be patient now.

I think we should have a BB thread, just to peev all these that compain about OT threads and so you can really hear me rant. :ph34r:

Thanks all. I already feel amongst friends & "at home"! ;)

And no - I never go anywhere near the BB forum. Must be some imposter!

Well...

My budget wouldn't quite stretch to the X-pack - and I really wasn't fussed about the leather!

Anyway - this is near enough what it'll look like. Mighty fine too - even if I do say so!

20392992.jpg

I was not bothered about the leather but loved the 17" alloys - but now the more I look at this one the more I think I should have stuck with the 16" 7 spokes and saved avout £600 (my dealer did a deal and gave me the X Pack for £710)

By the way - are you pleased that the discount you got now is an addtional £800 after the price rise?? LOL

I was not bothered about the leather but loved the 17" alloys - but now the more I look at this one the more I think I should have stuck with the 16" 7 spokes and saved avout £600 (my dealer did a deal and gave me the X Pack for £710)

By the way - are you pleased that the discount you got now is an addtional £800 after the price rise?? LOL

LOL - not 'arf!

Squeeze is £645 from today (£645 !!! - along with Hot Magenta) and the Titanium itself is about £600 more from today - so a good saving.

A quick point of note too; as I have ordered the 1.4 Titanium - the X-pack is not available with this engine and can only be added

to the 1.6 engine.

I'm counting the days already...

A quick point of note too; as I have ordered the 1.4 Titanium - the X-pack is not available with this engine and can only be added

to the 1.6 engine.

I'm counting the days already...

Oh yeah forgot about it only being available on the 1.6 engines

As for counting the days - I ordered mine on the 1st June . . . . and have been trying to put it to the back of my mind

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club