Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HELP! Washer Jet Doesnt Work!!

Nipz

Hi,

I noticed today my drivers side washer is broken, well doesnt seam to work. Its just the very right one as your sat in the car.

All the others work perfectly but this one doesnt even push the water out past the bonnet. Ive checked if its blocked and its not and there isnt any water coming out under the bonnet. and because of the covering under the bonnet i cant see if the connect is broke etc.

Any ideas if of what i can do or check before i leave to go to Alton Towers at 4 o clock tomorrow morning? As i would like to be able to clean the windscreen if it gets dirty :P

Thanks in advance :)

You'll be fine to go alton towers tomorrow dont let the thoughts of a dirty windscreen put you off lol. Coming from Plymouth you should miss the rain clouds to the north. If you're that paranoid you could always stick a clean cloth and windscreen spray in your boot :P

You'll be fine to go alton towers tomorrow dont let the thoughts of a dirty windscreen put you off lol. Coming from Plymouth you should miss the rain clouds to the north. If you're that paranoid you could always stick a clean cloth and windscreen spray in your boot :P

lol thanks! Biggest trip yet so dont want little things annoying me! :D

I'm sure you'll be fine, at worse you'll get a bit of dust... or some bird poo, or some jet propelled cow dung, or a swarm of bugs will make a formation and splatter your windscreen... or... OMG I fear I've actually jinxed you now, sorry! Touching wood for you as we speak...

Yes, as I said. you'll be fine :D

I'm sure you'll be fine, at worse you'll get a bit of dust... or some bird poo, or some jet propelled cow dung, or a swarm of bugs will make a formation and splatter your windscreen... or... OMG I fear I've actually jinxed you now, sorry! Touching wood for you as we speak...

lol

lol that was mean!!! :lol:

Looks like its a trip to ford on thursday!

Well the right one seamed to work randomly again but the other whole on the same dual washer part is now not working!! Must be a block or something.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club