Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front Fog Light Fogging Up

kenzo

both front fog lights are fogging up not condensation does anbody know how to clean the inside of fog glass

Always had this problem on the landrover, fogs and headlamps (mainly cos they kept getting dumped in rivers and lakes!)

Easy solution 1) take em off, unplug the bulb and hair dryer them. Make certain no holes and O rings etc greased when reassembling

Easiest Solution2) drill a small hole low down on them at bottom to allow water to drain and air to circulate. A small hole wont let water back in due to pressure differences. forget all about them

Easiest Solution2) drill a small hole low down on them at bottom to allow water to drain and air to circulate. A small hole wont let water back in due to pressure differences. forget all about them

I had to do similar with the black repeater lenses I got as they were misting up too, drilled a small hole in the back, low down so any water could get out but not in.

With the foglamps there is a rubber cap at the back which I think covers a vent but obviously the design doesn't work very well.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club