Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Driveclub Foc Club

alexp999

A bit too many club words in the title, lol.

But for those with a PS4 interested in joining a club in DriveClub, I have set one up for us. Just search for:

FordOwnersClub

Request an invite or message me your psn name on here and I'll invite you. If you want to add me as a psn friend, my ID is alexp999 same as my forum username.

I know it has got a lot of stick in the media, but I really enjoy it. Driving style is more like the PGR games which I love. Forza is too boringly simulation for me, I like to just jump in and have fun racing :)

Be sure to give it a try when the PS plus edition becomes available if you have a ps4.

I'll jump on when I'm next online. But been very busy at work and still addicted to destiny :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

No worries, as soon as you join, the club will be active so any progress we make will start to count.

Only way to unlock some of the cars is with a club :)

Joined not been playing much but will at lease let the club be active :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Nice thanks.

At least we can get club rewards now. I have put off going too far so my progress goes towards the club too.

I'll probably mostly be on at weekends.

Ah good good. Just had the trophy popup to say someone joined the club.

I hope that the add-on packs add at least one ford. And replay mode can't come soon enough, I always race in car then like to watch it back. Otherwise you never get to see the car, lol.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club