Do Not Sell My Personal Information

100 days and counting!

JAR897

mine should be with me between next weekend and mid following week.... exciting stuff.

Jan 31st? for what spec????? OUCH!!!! Ok, moves into 2nd place.... ;)

Picked it up today (exactly 8 weeks) ............................................ yeah ............................... looks great ........................... will report back when done some miles ......................... now where is the key ...........................

Jan 31st? for what spec????? OUCH!!!! Ok, moves into 2nd place.... ;)

Nothing special about the spec I think:-

Model: 5-door Titanium

Engine Size: 1.6 VVT

Colour: Sea Grey

Options: Front & Rear Parking Sensors, ESP & Traction Assist, Lumbar Support, steel spare wheel, privacy glass deleted, mudflaps.

Possibly took so long because my smallish dealer gets cars through another large dealer?

hummm yeah, possibly, no priority! Mine is as my siggy, ordered 6th march. Was really excited at first, and not really been since this last week when I signed all the paperwork. Should hopefully have within the week! :)

so.. after being origionally told it would be with me last saturday, friday they told me it was delayed until wednesday.

Today is tuesday n they have told me more likely Saturday!

Its not even at the dealership yet after being loaded onto a transporter last thursday! Does it honestly take a week to do under 200 miles!?

bad mood!

rang again today... dealer's on holiday so its passed over to the manager. she said she would ring me back with the status and location of the car. after a day waiting for the call i rang again at 5 and the secratery said she sould get the manager to call me befor e6.30pm.

Still no call.

I'm going over there tomorrow as they seem to be keeping something from me.

Getting rediculous now!

Keep us updated JAR - at least it can't be too much longer tho . . . .

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club