Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Avengers: Age Of Ultron

The Dark Knight

The interesting part is that Captain America managed to move Mjolnir just a little bit!! Nobody can move that other than Thor!

You remember in Avengers that Hulk tried to lift it during his battle with Thor on the Heli-carrier and it wouldn't budge.

From memory of the first Thor movie, Odin said that "For whoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor"

The slight movement of Mjolnir by Cap (Thor looked very worried), shows he is slightly worthy of lifting it. Perhaps he will need to be worthy should Thor be knocked out by Ultron or something during battle.

Haha OH explained last night!

Of course he's nearly worthy; he's beautiful, Thor is beautiful, it makes perfect sense ;) :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed Phil. A couple of weeks ago, I went on eBay whilst drinking whisky (always a bad idea). Ended up spending almost £100 on a proper replica of Thor's hammer, Mjolnir.

It arrived today (from China) and it is brilliant to be fair! It's going on the desk at work as a nice paperweight or useful tool to vent anger lol :P :lol:

• Like 1

Indeed Phil. A couple of weeks ago, I went on eBay whilst drinking whisky (always a bad idea). Ended up spending almost £100 on a proper replica of Thor's hammer, Mjolnir.

It arrived today (from China) and it is brilliant to be fair! It's going on the desk at work as a nice paperweight or useful tool to vent anger lol :P :lol:

Sounds like a good way to spend £100 :). Do you have any pics to show us?

That is absolutely amazing :lol: might have to add it to my Xmas list!

I can't tell which one was edited :P. Very cool, is it really heavy?

It is 1.6kg apparently but it's weight is infinite to those who are not worthy lol.

It feels really substantial and just right with the weight. Well pleased with it.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Is Loki / Tom Hiddleston in this one? :d

(Phhhwooar)

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• 1 month later...

SWEET JESUS! This is the best trailer yet!

• Like 2

At last!, the Hulkbuster armour gets some screen time.

• Like 1

Someone remind me when this is out??? so excited to see it :)

SWEET JESUS! This is the best trailer yet!

+1 to that. The only problem is by the time it comes out I'll have really high expectations of it, hopefully it'll be as good as it looks :)

Someone remind me when this is out??? so excited to see it :)

The UK gets it on April 23rd!! As soon as tickets go on sale I'm booking me and my mates in at IMAX Nottingham for Saturday 25th. I've signed up for alerts so I get to know when they will be going on sale.

• Like 1

Saw this on YT on Xbox live home page last night, looks pretty damn epic. Hopefully there is plenty of Hulk in it. looks pretty F'ing awesome.

Surprised there is no Loci in it though, he did survive after all in Thor 2 and took the throne, awesome Character.

TICKETS ARE ON SALE GUYS!! I've just booked 3 seats at Nottingham IMAX for the 25th at 8PM!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully, I will be going to the Premiere in London which is rumoured to be 21st April. I won't be seeing the film then, just trying to catch the Avengers on the red carpet lol!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just for info guys, the premiere has been confirmed for 21st of April at the Vue Cinema in Westfield Stratford City. We have booked a room at the Holiday Inn which is actually part of the Westfield complex so it is ideal.

Might take the hammer lol

• Like 1

Slight tactical boo boo by me in my above post. The Avengers FaceBook page just says Vue Cinema Westfield London and I didn't realise there's another one in Shepherds Bush.

Shepherds Bush is where the first Avengers movie had its premiere so it is more likely to be that but no official word. I have decided to book Hotel Ibis in Shepherds Bush as well just in case. Both hotels allow cancellation up to the day itself with zero deposit required so I am covered either way now.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really want to watch that, it'll spoil what could be the best part of the film lol ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club