Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Avengers: Age Of Ultron

The Dark Knight

I know what you mean but I couldn't resist lol. Although I've read that at least one clip from the main trailer hasn't made the film. Thanks to clever editing and deleted scenes, there won't be as much 'spoilt' as what we think.

Joss Whedon's original cut was 3 1/2 hours long!! Let's hope it's on the Blu-Ray.

• Like 1

Guardians of the galaxy is a brilliant film, far better than expected from the trailer :D

I have to agree with you on that. Much better than I had originally expected. :)

• 2 weeks later...

There are some really good reviews for this movie now. One of them said that you owe it to your eyeballs to see it on the biggest screen you can. Good job I'm booked in at IMAX then B)

No spoilers from anyone who sees it before I do on Saturday please :lol:

In the meantime, check out my pics from the premiere if you haven't already done so: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/70002-avengers-age-of-ultron-european-premiere/

I'll hopefully be seeing it this weekend, can't wait :). Hope it lives up to all the hype.

• Like 1

Well I went to see this last night and it didn't disappoint. Absolutely brilliant movie!! It's good to see the chemistry and banter is still there among the team as well as the tension when things don't go so well.

High praise for Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch and they did a great job with Vision. I won't give anything away on Vision but he was well played by Paul Bettany.

Ultron himself is very much a psychopath as he comes across very sinister but also has moments of wit and sarcasm, especially with Stark. Credit to James Spader for the voice over.

The special effects are just mind blowing (especially on IMAX) and the opening scene with the raid on the castle is memorable.

The only thing it lacks is that special something that was there in the first Avengers when they came together for the first time. The flip side of that is that the action can begin with no team building, albeit with no explanation as to how they came to be together for the raid on the castle (Might be explained in Agents of SHIELD which crosses over with the storyline next week).

No hesitation to give it 10/10 though!

I saw it today, and yes it was great :). Amazing action and CGI, and I liked how they tried to work on the back story of some characters although for me those parts could have been better.

I think I preferred the first film just because there was the novelty of it all, but will have to watch them both again after this comes out on blu ray, maybe I'll change my mind after watching it again.

I saw it today too, it was really good but the first one in my opinion is better. I think the issue is that there are so many storylines going on in the Marvel universe, they are trying to give a nod to each of them but if you haven't seen one (Iron Man 3, Winter soldier for example) then the experience isn't as good.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club