Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine Warning Light?

mattjonescardiff

Hi All

My mum’s (previously mine from new) Ka has the engine warning light on. I know there’s loads of things that could be causing this but does anyone have any quick/simple checks that I could make? Or is there an easy way of resetting the light to turn it off, or of getting the car to display the faultcode without connecting it to an OBD computer?

Failing that, does anyone know of a good garage with diagnostic equipment in Cardiff? Ford have quoted £90 for the diagnostic which is absolutely ridiculous! Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Matt

I dont have a clue about cars but £90 for the diagnostic! What a !Removed! take lol.

Hi All

My mum’s (previously mine from new) Ka has the engine warning light on. I know there’s loads of things that could be causing this but does anyone have any quick/simple checks that I could make? Or is there an easy way of resetting the light to turn it off, or of getting the car to display the faultcode without connecting it to an OBD computer?

Failing that, does anyone know of a good garage with diagnostic equipment in Cardiff? Ford have quoted £90 for the diagnostic which is absolutely ridiculous! Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Matt

dont go to fords they will rip you off if your looking for a honest garage go to google and type in goodgaragescheme its a site were you can find a good garage close to were you are that have been voted has a good garage and there you can read feedbacks on what customers think of that garage i went on that site i few months ago found a good garage off it give it a try.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club