Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sony Head Unit

cassidy_1419

As above you should still have all the radio options without an aerial plugged in. aren't you sure its a dab?

right ive tried again still no luck its 100% dab as it says it on the side, would I need to reset it somehow like disconnect the battery for half hour or something? when I tried to do the update it said it was already updated, im thinking my car still has the original stereo in its memory or something :/

Having trawled the inter webs it seems you are not the first to have this issue. It seems to be a software problem which no one has yet to fix.

Lucky me :( There's a guy on fiestamk7 page who had the same problem, he said he thinks forced the Ariel on to the white Ariel slot. I'm thinking about connecting the stereo and disconnection the battery to hopefully reset it? When I plug the DAB one in and click through the radio options DAB isn't an option, unless its named as something else?

Thanks

Nope it's definitely called DAB. Doesn't look like you're having much luck… What are you going to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Sorted it, its the white Ariel plug it just takes a little more force. chuffed as it really is miles better then the original stereo.

Yip white is FM, black is DAB. Glad you're sorted. You happy to live without DAB on it?

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Yeah I always knew DAB wouldn't work. doesnt bother me one bit, all the reviews are pretty bad for it.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club