Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi All, Are There Any Mustang Owners Out There????

deanoklaus

Hi All

I have just joined Ford Club. I have never owned a ford before so I thought I try it. I went and bought a Ford Mustang 2010 Shelby. Well, I've been to few shows with it but not nearly as many as I would like to. If you guys are meeting up somewhere or if there are any mustang owners in this forum I would love to hear from you....

Cheers

• Like 1

Most people tend to go for something a little more...conventional as a first Ford...

But Mustang - now that's the way to do it :D

Welcome to the club :)

Thank you Sean. My thought was, if I was going to do it I might as well do it properly.... Hehehehehehe.

• Like 1

.... jealous. No helpful comments to add :lol:

• Like 1

I am really struggling here....... No mustang owners, no monthly meetings. Perhaps I should arrange something myself and see if you lovely people want to attend with your Fords. Mmmmmm I think I might be onto comething here...... Good night all

We can stick pictures of horses on the cars if that makes you feel any better? :D

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club