Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Loder1899 Fiesta Tuning

Nightowl

Loder1899, the Bavarian tuning firm, which has lately become focused on Ford models, has come up with its latest styling package for the Ford Fiesta with a smart-looking set of upgrades. It comes with a front lip spoiler, side skirts and rear apron which come with integrated rear air diffuser that comes with four stainless-steel exhaust pipe ends.

Part of the package are 17 or 18 inch alloy wheel options equipped with either 205/40 R17 or 215/35 R18 tires correspondingly. A lowering kit, which is also part of the package, lowers the car by 35 mm.

http://www.loder1899.de/en/fahrzeug_3_522.html

Very nice too! Love the exhaust system and the body-coloured rear diffuser.

:rolleyes:

FOUR exhausts - I don't think so - Two maybe!

Having said that I have to say I prefer how they have done it by cutting away some of the rear diffuser to lift them higher up rather then the Mountune one where the 2 pipes sit below the diffuser and, in my opnion, look too low down

no, id never have 4 exhausts!! but i like the rear diffuser thingy. better than the standard one imo and 2 would be better

Looks great apart from the james bond rocket launchers under the bum...........and not too sure about the "aston martin" type bonnet but overall one of the better kits IMO...........but what do I know ?

Have to say I am liking the 'Racer' body kit with the exception of the bonnet scoop and all for 630 Euro's (plus painting and fitting I assume) and you can have it fitted to the 5 door model too.

Has anyone else checked out their price list too - they do a "Konpressorkit" which takes the car from 120 to 175PS - just a shame it is 4,460 Euros!

Paul - I was in Worthing all day yesterday visiting my nan who lives in a old folks home in Shelley Road. Like you - I have ordered

a 3-door Titanium in Squeeze with full dress-up kit etc etc etc. When we finally take delivery of our cars - I will have to let you

know whenever I visit Worthing again (about 3 or 4 times a year) as I wouldn't want the locals around your way thinking it's a

'common' car and colour! We can't have more than one Squeeze vehicle in Worthing on the same day mate! ;)

Well if you let me know when you are going to be in Worthing I will drive over to Pompy the same day so that there are only 1 of each in each place.

BTW - when did you order yours then - who is going to get theirs first??

Well if you let me know when you are going to be in Worthing I will drive over to Pompy the same day so that there are only 1 of each in each place.

BTW - when did you order yours then - who is going to get theirs first??

Ordered mine the last day of June - the day before prices went up. I have been given the 25th September as delivery day.

I'm not holding my breath mind you! But the salesman (good bloke that he was) was very confident that the delivery date

would be met.

There is a Squeeze 3-door with full kit in the Fareham area - but haven't actually seen one in Pompey...yet.

Ordered mine on the 1 June so I should be racing around in mine from the 1 Sptember then with a nice new 59 plate on it ( as long as I don't suffer the delays that others have had - BenW, JAR, et al)

As for the guy in Fareham - well if you see him out and about try and get some pics - has he got the 17"ers too?

And as we seem to have ordering a relatively common car, what you going to do to stand out in the crowd - I was thinking maybe a nice toned down viper strip in silver?

Yeah - the one in Fareham has the 17" alloys too.

As for 'standing out from the crowd'...

Thought I'd maybe have it re-sprayed bright yellow in that case!!! :D

Yeah - the one in Fareham has the 17" alloys too.

As for 'standing out from the crowd'...

Thought I'd maybe have it re-sprayed bright yellow in that case!!! :D

maybe a little OTT - although if that Orange was available in the UK that they seem to be able to have in the far east I would so have had that