Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk6 Fiesta Flame 1.4 Build Log (Was Fiesta Mk6 5 Door Custom Sub)

GingerFlame

Yeah ill have to have a mess about and see what happens.

Had a good look on the android app I use for diagnostics (touchscan) and worked out exactly how to view all the log files etc. I then had a good drive out with 4 people in the car... And foot to the floor 4.5k/5k shifting on dual carriage way and averaged 37mpg! Don't think that's too bad to be fair

• Like 1

This is getting out of hand... Still waiting for deliveries too :O

Might not look like much but it cost an arm and a leg! :(

post-57403-142858336235_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I know nobody has seen the new car yet so here it is after a quick wax.. I didn't wax the front bumper as its not staying for long.

post-57403-142895610794_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

This car has got the front drivers door and the bonnet from the other car. It's booked in for swirl removal next month. Then I need both the bumpers painting along with a new front drivers wing due to rust

post-57403-142895618051_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Looks excellent :)

Thanks Leonard :)

Looking good there. I am liking the different wheels a lot. Reminds me of the old RS wheels. 16"?

How you getting along fitting the parts from the old car? When is the sound system going back in, that's what I am most interested in? :P

Looking good there. I am liking the different wheels a lot. Reminds me of the old RS wheels. 16"?

How you getting along fitting the parts from the old car? When is the sound system going back in, that's what I am most interested in? :P

All the mods have been transferred already! Except the polybushes and the wheels (of which one Is slightly bent.. possibly repairable.. I've got my eye on some wolfsport)

I hate the original wheels! I've got 6 at the minute! Haha (two from the old car got scrapped when I put the new ones on as they were knackered). They're 15"

• Like 2

All the mods have been transferred already! Except the polybushes and the wheels (of which one Is slightly bent.. possibly repairable.. I've got my eye on some wolfsport)

I hate the original wheels! I've got 6 at the minute! Haha (two from the old car got scrapped when I put the new ones on as they were knackered). They're 15"

if considering purchasing some aftermarket alloys,

Have a look at Rota there a UK based manufacturer of light weight alloys

• Like 1

if considering purchasing some aftermarket alloys,

Have a look at Rota there a UK based manufacturer of light weight alloys

I'll have a look soon :)

• Like 1

I'll have a look soon :)

Im sure it feels good to finally have the sound system back up and running,

It did until about 10 minutes ago! The front left speaker has a loose connection. I've narrowed it down to be between the amp and the speaker. Headunit to amp is fine. The fault is either between the amp and the connector on the factory loom behind the dash, or in the door itself

• Like 1

Hopefully you get the Speakers sorted soon and you will be back up running. Can we have some pictures of the whole setup if you get a chance?

Regarding wheels, check out the new Fox FX range along with Team Dynamics.

Found this which I thought would look good on your car.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SET-OF-4-Team-Dynamics-5-spoke-16-alloy-wheels-4x108-7J-FORD-FOCUS-FIESTA-ETC-/171749184370?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item27fd0c9372

• Like 1

I'll have a look at the wheels you've both mentioned soon, I've solved the speaker I think..those sh155y connectors on the door loom!

• Like 2

I'll have a look at the wheels you've both mentioned soon, I've solved the speaker I think..those sh155y connectors on the door loom!

I've got some gold crimp spade terminals for sale as part of a bundle if there any use,

I've packaged everything up as on parcel though so would have to take all,

Rota do some nice Green alloys sell individual alloys can easily fit same in spare wheel if desired,

Lighter 15" wheel is equivilent to a 13" in terms of unsprung mass with the benifits of extra grip and stability being bigger.

Also i never realised how much bass was at the start of Chicane - Salt Water

Until i listened to it on the new sound system,

Have a listen on yours mate set the bass to around +7 and Speakers to around +4 lol feel it in your chest

• Like 1

Lenny that particular song has the low frequency bass at tge start that is very difficult to hear on lesser systems or headphones. It shakes you to the core. It's epic!

• Like 1

I've got some gold crimp spade terminals for sale as part of a bundle if there any use,

I've packaged everything up as on parcel though so would have to take all,

Rota do some nice Green alloys sell individual alloys can easily fit same in spare wheel if desired,

Lighter 15" wheel is equivilent to a 13" in terms of unsprung mass with the benifits of extra grip and stability being bigger.

Also i never realised how much bass was at the start of Chicane - Salt Water

Until i listened to it on the new sound system,

Have a listen on yours mate set the bass to around +7 and speakers to around +4 lol feel it in your chest

Its the actual multipin connector for the door, similar to soccapex. Ive always hated them! :(

Are these the wheels you mean?

http://www.rarerims.co.uk/wheelshop_products.asp?productid=37&rangeid=2&product=GKR

Il;l have a listen to the track tomorrow :)

• Like 1

Look good ive saw them fitted to Glanza's and look pretty good in terms of fitting them to a small hatchback car,

• Like 1

What do you think to white on light blue?

theyre 18" though.. No chance

Its the actual multipin connector for the door, similar to soccapex. Ive always hated them! :(

Are these the wheels you mean?

http://www.rarerims.co.uk/wheelshop_products.asp?productid=37&rangeid=2&product=GKR

Il;l have a listen to the track tomorrow :)

No they used to stock Rota boost and Rota Grid in the same green,

Search rotashop.co.uk

I think white on blue will look ace. As long as you don't mind the cleaning

I'd seal the wheels with either carboncollective wheels or shine and drive wheel sealant.. or might have to try poorboys. Either way whatever wheels I get are being sealed before I put them on the car!

• Like 1