Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta vs Corsa

paulworthing

That would be the usual boy racer then as they seem to be the ones that buy these chav'd up Vauxhalls

i dunno, VXR's and RS's are probably too expensive for boy racers. its twonks in Audi's or mercs that are the worst though. also seen some bad driving done in 4x4 lately. chavs mostly just cruise around trying to pull girls with their drainpipe exhausts and gaffa taped on bodykits!

Boy racers - still living at home - probably have more disposable income than most of us, especially if they are not paying their parents any rent

I have rented one and it hurt my back only had it a couple of hours........took it back... wanted something that wasnt dangerous to drive,because if you are jumping around trying to get comfortable i consider that dangerous.

would i have a Corsa?...........If i had the choice.....I would have a new Kitchen :lol:

Kristal

I have rented one and it hurt by back only had it a couple of hours........took it back... wanted something that wasnt dangerous to drive,because if you are jumping around trying to get comfortable i consider that dangerous.

would i have a Corsa...........If i had the choice.....I would have a new Kitchen :lol:

Kristal

I found exactly the same thing Kristal - not sure I would rather have a new kitchen though - if someone was giving them away I would have the VXR, sell it and get a Mountuned Titanium with Dress up and X Pack - hang on . . . .LOL

I have rented one and it hurt my back only had it a couple of hours........took it back... wanted something that wasnt dangerous to drive,because if you are jumping around trying to get comfortable i consider that dangerous.

would i have a Corsa?...........If i had the choice.....I would have a new Kitchen :lol:

Kristal

Don't you start about a new kitchen--that's all I keep hearing just recently. ;)

Only problem is.........you can't pigging drive a new kitchen can you?! :lol:

So, what fun is that for us red blooded blokes eh????? :rolleyes:

Don't you start about a new kitchen--that's all I keep hearing just recently. ;)

Only problem is.........you can't pigging drive a new kitchen can you?! :lol:

So, what fun is that for us red blooded blokes eh????? :rolleyes:

so where do you think your food comes from........the the food fairy??well we girls can drive a new kitchen,we can also drive the washing machine,and the vacuume cleaner normally all at once too its you lot that cant drive kitchens,or kettles,or toasters or anything else in there ...except a fryingpan for your piggin bacon sarnies :P and the fun for you red blooded blokes is eating everything we do and playing at Ive got the remote control for the TV and you cant have it game.................. :rolleyes::lol: :D

so where do you think your food comes from........the food fairy??well we girls can drive a new kitchen,we can also drive the washing machine,and the vacuume cleaner normally all at once too its you lot that cant drive kitchens,or kettles,or toasters or anything else in there ...except a fryingpan for your piggin bacon sarnies :P and the fun for you red blooded blokes is eating everything we do and playing at Ive got the remote control for the TV and you cant have it game.................. :rolleyes::lol: :D

May partner is a trained chef, does that make him the Food Fairy?? :lol::lol:

May partner is a trained chef, does that make him the Food Fairy?? :lol::lol:

OOOOOHH thats cheating Paul ! trained chef's are exempt (trust a bloke to try to wriggle out of it)................ :P but who out of you two gets the remote control?.anyway I bet he would like a new kitchen !!! rather than a............ new corsa

Kristal :D

OOOOOHH thats cheating Paul ! trained chef's are exempt (trust a bloke to try to wriggle out of it)................ :P but who out of you two gets the remote control?.anyway I bet he would like a new kitchen !!! rather than a............ new corsa

Kristal :D

TBH he does not get the whole car thing and see's it as purely a means to get from A to B rather than something to go out and enjoy even if you only go from point A out and about and back to point A - he would rather spend the money on a nice holiday.

Bearing all this in mine I am amazed I got him to agree to the spec that we went for!

so where do you think your food comes from........the food fairy??

playing at Ive got the remote control for the TV and you cant have it game.................. :rolleyes::lol: :D

That's odd---I got exactly the same response from Janet! ;) ;)

Good job she loves cooking otherwise I'd have to walk down to the nearest hostelry to partake of their finest offerings! :rolleyes:

And then it would cost me even more.............might be cheaper to let her have a new pigging kitchen. :)

That's odd---I got exactly the same response from Janet! ;) ;)

Good job she loves cooking otherwise I'd have to walk down to the nearest hostelry to partake of their finest offerings! :rolleyes:

And then it would cost me even more.............might be cheaper to let her have a new pigging kitchen. :)

You have to trust me on this one John,.................ITS A GIRL THING.......... :lol: :P

You have to trust me on this one John,.................ITS A GIRL THING.......... :lol: :P

What a good job I've only got one then! ;)

Imagine how expensive it would be if I had a harem of them!!! :P :P

Is the fiesta an imitation corsa?

I see the shape of one from a distance and I think its a fiesta and then have to look at the badge to realise its a corsa. They do look similar.....

Is the fiesta an imitation corsa?

I see the shape of one from a distance and I think its a fiesta and then have to look at the badge to realise its a corsa. They do look similar.....

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? While the fiesta looks amazing, the corsa just seems to be not quiet right - this is especailly true, in my mind, of the 3 door when you look at it from the side - the fiesta is stunning and the corsa is just all wrong

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? While the fiesta looks amazing, the corsa just seems to be not quiet right - this is especailly true, in my mind, of the 3 door when you look at it from the side - the fiesta is stunning and the corsa is just all wrong

disagree with you there, i like the new corsa shape. i like the Corsa D, especially the SXi and VXR versions.

also has anyone seen the new mazda 2? is it based around the fiesta i.e. part sharing like the 121 which was basically a fiesta mk4.

disagree with you there, i like the new corsa shape. i like the Corsa D, especially the SXi and VXR versions.

also has anyone seen the new mazda 2? is it based around the fiesta i.e. part sharing like the 121 which was basically a fiesta mk4.

Have to say that from a distance looking straight onto it that the Mazda does have a Fiesta look about it although not as bad as the old 121 which you had to look at the badge (or if you are a bit nerdy the rear end with that length of rubber triim on the hatch) toknow which car you were looking at

Have to say that from a distance looking straight onto it that the Mazda does have a Fiesta look about it although not as bad as the old 121 which you had to look at the badge (or if you are a bit nerdy the rear end with that length of rubber triim on the hatch) toknow which car you were looking at

i saw a 121 pulling out the pther day and was like "oh another mk4" then it turned and i saw that hideous trim on the back and the mazda badge! the rubber trim ruined that car. the new 2 doesn't look half bad though, not quite a fiesta though!

i saw a 121 pulling out the pther day and was like "oh another mk4" then it turned and i saw that hideous trim on the back and the mazda badge! the rubber trim ruined that car. the new 2 doesn't look half bad though, not quite a fiesta though!

Have to say that I do like the 3 door Mazda 2 but then the Fiesta came out and just made everything else look dated and dull

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club