Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I passed my driving test!!!

Michael P

I got 7 minors and "told off" for not taking enough care in big puddles as it was absolutely !Removed! it down

and i had to do it in another car! my driving instructors car was involved in a crash so i had to have a hire car which was craaaaap

but i am so, so, so happy!!!! :lol:

nice one!!! best feeling in the world when you get told isn't it!

yeah it is! he tried to make me feel like i had done !Removed! though because i was "careless" through the lakes that were the puddles, but as soon as he said i passed i didn't listen to him and was just so so happy!!!

Well done. I passed with 7 minors too. My driving instructor used to tell me off for going through puddles as you'll fail your test. Nothing you could have done about it in your situation today though.

Well done! I hate puddles, they're almost as bad as potholes for me. It's been ages since I passed my test, almost a year and I've only just gotten a car!

Well done. I passed with 7 minors too. My driving instructor used to tell me off for going through puddles as you'll fail your test. Nothing you could have done about it in your situation today though.

no, there wasn't. the examiner was a complete knob, asking me trick questions throughout and kept on asking me how i think i'm doing. i didn't want to be talked to !!!

i moan about it all but i couldn't give two hoots about it now, i have passed and i am freeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

just wait till you get ure license aswell, you'll be praying to get asked for id when you buy lottery just to show it off!

WWWWWhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooo Great stuff Michael well done Ime so pleased for you,just remember though you have still got a lot to learn, and get experience,so dont go boy racer on us, just enjoy your freedom and be happy .............BRILLIANT :D

Kristal

i promise not to go boy racer !!!!

the car will be tasteful, promise!!

my first drive takes place tonight when i drive to sainsburys to see my work friends to tell them and then ill meet my parents and brother at the indian for a celebration meal! i cannot wait!!!!

WWWWWhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooo Great stuff Michael well done Ime so pleased for you,just remember though you have still got a lot to learn, and get experience,so dont go boy racer on us, just enjoy your freedom and be happy .............BRILLIANT :D

Kristal

Well put Kristal

Kristal

this is important. i have always said that people presume that they can automatically drive as soon as they're handed the pass certificate they are as good as any other driver and can do everything that anyone else can do. i am going to take my time with things, i have my first motorway drive in a few weeks for the meet in leicester and silverstone for the ford fair.

i wont be wearing p plates but i will be taking my time :D

Congratulations!!! :D

I'm really happy for you!! I know passing your test is an amazing feeling, it's a huge relief to you! To be all over and done with! :)

Once again, well done, and happy motoring!

Abbie x

Well done young man!!

Just take your time now and don't go loopy--remember you don't know it all just yet!!

It's a few years since I passed my test but I still remember the euphoric feeling............. :rolleyes:

Incidentally, love Michelle's card!!!

thank you thank you thank you!

i have been driving pretty much all night!!! it all went good and i had my first passenger who was impressed!

i am going to LOVE this!!!!!!! roll on fosse park!

Yay!! Well done you :D So pleased for you, I remember how awful it felt failing (i passed 3rd time) and knowing you were good enough to drive, super frustrating!! Enjoy your new freedom and to echo everyone else, this is where the real learning begins, so drive safe :D

Congratulations, such a great feeling. Examiner sounds like a prat, but it doesn't matter now

Congratulations, such a great feeling. Examiner sounds like a prat, but it doesn't matter now

oh it is !!

he was a prat, obviously didn't really care because i would have probably failed me!!

its such good timing, my mum and dad are away from friday morning to monday night and who gets the car?

michael gets the car! booooooooooooooyeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am a driving instructor as I think I mentioned last time. Well done. 7 minors is not to bad, does not justify a telling off. A telling off is normally given at more than 10. Besides going through puddles is not a fail you should lift off and be causious of tem but it is never a fail, after all going round one good cause more of a problem.

Not that it matters now as you have passed, but the examiner asking you whike you driving 'how do you think your doing' would be considered inappropriate and you would have had grounds to complain, but doesn't matter now you passed.

Consider the pass plus course, you do get ins discount but if the course is done right then it is well worth it as it involves alot of stuff you will have very little experience on.

Well done .

Steve

I am a driving instructor as I think I mentioned last time. Well done. 7 minors is not to bad, does not justify a telling off. A telling off is normally given at more than 10. Besides going through puddles is not a fail you should lift off and be causious of tem but it is never a fail, after all going round one good cause more of a problem.

Not that it matters now as you have passed, but the examiner asking you whike you driving 'how do you think your doing' would be considered inappropriate and you would have had grounds to complain, but doesn't matter now you passed.

Consider the pass plus course, you do get ins discount but if the course is done right then it is well worth it as it involves alot of stuff you will have very little experience on.

Well done .

Steve

I took the pass plus course and it really helped re motorway driving and other aspects of driving. never did manage to get round to inclement weather driving though, curse the unseasonal winter sunshine! :lol: Got a year's no claims bonus on my new car as well. :)

:PWell done M8

Just dont get too carried away cos the rozzas love new drivers & points dont allways mean prizes lol

Thanks for the replies.

i am concidering doing the pass plus course, but my dad has said he will take me on the motorway to get a bit of practice in.

and the examiner asking questions, it was near the end of the test and he said "how do you think you have done?" and i just didnt really answer!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club