Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I passed my driving test!!!

Michael P

Well done :)

It is such a good feeling when you pass. There is not much you can do when it's !Removed! it down though. Just be safe all the time lol.

I loved it when I passed my test the freedom is amazing, hate being called a girl racer though because I am young... and if incidents happen on the road I've noticed some people will try and blame you I've noticed even when it's not your fault. haha.

What car did you have to do your test in then?

Just don't do what I did and break your ankle 5 days later!

I got 11 minors and I think the examiner was thinking that I shouldn't really have passed, said I was too cautious, was just so happy to have passed though. As many have said the real learning came after that.

Just don't do what I did and break your ankle 5 days later!

I got 11 minors and I think the examiner was thinking that I shouldn't really have passed, said I was too cautious, was just so happy to have passed though. As many have said the real learning came after that.

Oh definitely! I agree 100% and I only passed my test in October last year, but already, I feel I've learnt a lot more valuable knowledge on my own.

Well done :)

It is such a good feeling when you pass. There is not much you can do when it's !Removed! it down though. Just be safe all the time lol.

I loved it when I passed my test the freedom is amazing, hate being called a girl racer though because I am young... and if incidents happen on the road I've noticed some people will try and blame you I've noticed even when it's not your fault. haha.

What car did you have to do your test in then?

well, i have been learning in a nissan note but someone went into the back of it last week and this morning i was presented with a three year old corsa to get used to and drive for my driving test within 2 hours! i absolutely hated the car from start to finish. it was a sack of crap. but now i shall be driving a kia picanto until i have saved enough for the fiesta's insurance :)

Well done mate. Expect to go through a lot of fuel for the first month, because you just want to drive everywhere. First day I passed I went through an entire tank of diesel. :lol:

Well done Michael, the world is now your lobster.

a big, fat one :)

sweet man well done the driving test is one of the hardest thing too do in your life :D enjoy your time out on the road and in the traffic lol

Congrats matey!!! Be safe and dont drive like an idiot :)

i wouldn't dare to ! its my mums car and if i did anything to it then my dad would probably never let me drive and crush my fiesta

Well done Michael! Its a wonderful feeling passing your test. I remember and mine was so long ago :lol: I echo all the be safe and drive carefully posts. But sometimes it isnt your fault and its the other idiots on the road you have to look out for. Spotting those idiots, reading their mind and trying to think what their next move might be will save a lot of heartache. The mind reading element will come with practice. :lol: Just enjoy your driving, be aware, do not drink anything alcoholic and you will be happy for many years to come.

HAVE FUN!! :)

But sometimes it isnt your fault and its the other idiots on the road you have to look out for. Spotting those idiots, reading their mind and trying to think what their next move might be will save a lot of heartache. The mind reading element will come with practice. :

totally agree with this. i used to ride a bike and my dad to me to treat every car like its gonna pull out on you or cut you up, a good piece of advice that i've transfered to driving a car. just watch out for all the other idiots on the road.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club