Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help With Aftermarket Headlights

Vinchenzo7

Hey

I recently bought some ford fiesta mk7 headlights with angel eyes built in the unit off someone on Gumtree.

Led lights look awesome but I have a problem with the dipped beam, the projectors spread is terrible. The left headlight shines to the left of the car. Basically it's all over the place lol

anyone else have these headlights and have this problem or any ideas how to fix?

I've tried using halogen bulbs but the output is the the same. I've put some pictures up with HID Kit in.

any help would be appreciated

thankspost-43684-0-90619000-1415817538_thumb.jpost-43684-0-57289600-1415817650_thumb.jpost-43684-0-86071400-1415817666_thumb.jpost-43684-0-23347500-1415817708_thumb.jpost-43684-0-25310100-1415817749_thumb.jpost-43684-0-21374700-1415817782_thumb.jpost-43684-0-49033300-1415817814_thumb.j

Not that I know of... but that shouldn't affect the projector beams?

I bought something similar for a previous car and after a lot of work and effort had to return them as I was never able get them aligned correctly. Even after a garage tried as well.

• Like 1

Ah I'm gutted :(

The angel eyes look awesome but the main lights are really disappointing. I tried using them but seriously the spread is everywhere

I wonder if these are the same model as I've seen on eBay. Am sure when I messaged them they said they weren't legal on UK roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

It's a pity as the leds look great! I would presume they guy that sold them order them from China and was stung with them himself.

• Like 1

It's a pity as the leds look great! I would presume they guy that sold them order them from China and was stung with them himself.

Yeah they do...absolutely love the LEDs

It looks the same as the ones on eBay there but the ones I have are h3 whereas the ones on eBay are h7 so I'm not sure.

I was actually going to buy those ones off eBay until I saw the add on Gumtree.

Might keep playing around with them to see if I can fix them. Nothing to lose eh lol

Wonder if others with these headlights have the same problem because I've seen a few here with them on

Keep us posted if you manage to get them working to an acceptable standard :)