3 Corsa

4 Astra

5 Peugeot 207

6 Mini

7 Golf

8 Mondeo

9 Vauxhall Insignia

10 BMW 3 series

all new cars sales up by 3.9% and they think that the scrappage scheme will run out of govenment money in October so wont run for the full year and the Govenment have no plans to pump any more money in so if you want to scrap your oldie .........best do it soon

Kristal

so if you want to scrap your oldie .........best do it soon

Kristal

Strange that Kristal.........I'd been thinking along those lines myself.........time to change Mrs Hedgepig for a newer model! :lol:

Only problem is............I won't get two grand part exchange for her! ;)

No wonder there seems to be a big wait for the Fiestas. Nice seeing Ford doing well.

Strange that Kristal.........I'd been thinking along those lines myself.........time to change Mrs Hedgepig for a newer model! :lol:

Only problem is............I won't get two grand part exchange for her! ;)

I hope janet wont read that last post...........otherwise you might be wearing your sunday lunch rather that eating it.............cooked obviously in the new kitchen that you will now HAVE to buy to keep the peace :D ...........why dont you guys just quit whilst your in front and give us girls what we want you know your going to loose in the end ...now its gonna cost you £6500 and a new suit ;) ;) ;)

Kristal :P

I hope janet wont read that last post...........otherwise you might be wearing your sunday lunch rather that eating it.............cooked obviously in the new kitchen that you will now HAVE to buy to keep the peace :D ...........why dont you guys just quit whilst your in front and give us girls what we want you know your going to loose in the end ...now its gonna cost you £6500 and a new suit ;) ;) ;)

Kristal :P

You're right Kristal--if I get away with £6500 for the kitchen I shall consider myself very lucky! ;)

Fortunately though, for me, Janet's gone shopping in Nottingham with her sister (oh no, even more pigging expense) so I'll wriggle off the hook again!! :P

Still not seeing that many Fiesta's about on the roads down here. In fact, drove a friend back to North London last weekend and actually saw more Aston Martin DB9's (hard and soft tops) than I did Fiestas

Still not seeing that many Fiesta's about on the roads down here. In fact, drove a friend back to North London last weekend and actually saw more Aston Martin DB9's (hard and soft tops) than I did Fiestas

Well, Paul, you would do as it's mostly wealthy people who live down south isn't it?

That's why poor old Mrs Hedgepig and I live in the sticks............... :lol: :P

If I had to buy a house in your neck of the woods I wouldn't even be able to afford the deposit on a garage let alone a nice pad......... :rolleyes:

I saw loads in Miltion Keynes the other day.

There are always loads in MK. It seems like a hotbed for Fez cars!

Here's a breakdown of the UK's best-selling cars for June 2009

1. Ford Fiesta - 9,822

2. Ford Focus - 9,268

3. Vauxhall Corsa - 7,893

4. Vauxhall Astra - 5,662

5. Peugeot 207 - 4,912

6. Mini Cooper - 4,665

7. VW Golf - 4,091

8. Ford Mondeo - 3,857

9. Vauxhall Insignia - 3,728

10. BMW 3 Series - 3,662

Well, Paul, you would do as it's mostly wealthy people who live down south isn't it?

That's why poor old Mrs Hedgepig and I live in the sticks............... :lol: :P

If I had to buy a house in your neck of the woods I wouldn't even be able to afford the deposit on a garage let alone a nice pad......... :rolleyes:

Yeah I guess you are right - tend to see more of the premium 'small cars' down here - Cooper S, M3's, C Class mercs, A3 convertibles, etc., etc., etc. And I am sure that there are loads of people down here, like my own mother, with the view that "Oh we can't have a Ford as the family car!" - She is going to be horrified when I turn up in mine. I can't wait!! LOL

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club