Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally here

pikestones

Ordered my 1.6 tdi titanium on March 23rd,it was delivered to the dealer yesterday,hopefully it will be avaliable for me early next week.

Don't forget to vote on the Collation of Recent Titanium Orders thread and also to get some pics up ASAP!

Don't forget to vote on the Collation of Recent Titanium Orders thread and also to get some pics up ASAP!

i already voted mate

I'm so glad for you! You will love driving it. Hope the weather stays dry for you and drive it carefully! :)

Just got the VIN and worked out it was built in Valencia,which sems to be the opposite of most of the other Titaniums on here.

It was built on May 29th,so its spent 5 weeks in the european sunshine on its way to the north west.

dave

Just got the VIN and worked out it was built in Valencia,which sems to be the opposite of most of the other Titaniums on here.

It was built on May 29th,so its spent 5 weeks in the european sunshine on its way to the north west.

dave

You would think that they would want people to take delivery ASAP after the build so they can get their money in for it?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club