Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyre Repair Kit And Foam Insert

matt1981

Has anyone sold theirs? Was wondering if its worth putting mine on eBay now I've got a spare. Delivery could be a pain to sort out.

Sold my tyre gunk from my ZS and ST got about £20 each on eBay be sure to tell them the expiry date as this is the clincher if they've already used one cost about £40 off Ford. Sold the insert first time but couldn't be bothered second time around, as you say posting it is a pain.

I might give it a go then, little bit of Xmas pocket money

If you want to post to Sussex I'll have its off you for 20 quid. Postage can be sorted via parcel2go.com ;)

Willy I'm gonna put the inflator and the gunk on eBay I think, they seem to be going for £20+ each on eBay separately

OK Matt fair enough. Can you post a link so I can bid on it ;)

I've just bought a complete set from eBay for £25 with free postage (compressor and gunk) so they can be found really cheaply :)

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

You should keep the compressor makes it far easier to pump the tyres when they start to lose a bit of pressure. Just buy a more accurate pressure reader as the one on the compressor is not very accurate.

Nice a have ma inflstir gunk and insert a might put on eBay aswell fir extra crimbo money lol now how to work out eBay haha

If you can a few quid for the gunk in eBay then you're doing well. Personally I can't imagine anyone would be interested in purchasing that load of useless !Removed! !! It has a limited expiry date and if you use it for just a small puncture, then wave goodbye to the tyre as most repairers won't touch it and you end up forking out for a new tyre.

For a large puncture, especially if it's affecting the side wall, then it's completely ineffective anyway.

I replaced the repair kit on my Fiesta with a space saver tyre and jack - cost me about £50 off eBay. Tyre had never been used and the jack was in excellent condition. Far better and cheaper solution than the kit as you'll have to spend £40+ every few years to replace the gunk after it's gone past the expiry date.

The only thing I kept was the compressor - gauge is not too accurate, but otherwise a useful compact piece of kit.

If you can a few quid for the gunk in eBay then you're doing well. Personally I can't imagine anyone would be interested in purchasing that load of useless !Removed! !! It has a limited expiry date and if you use it for just a small puncture, then wave goodbye to the tyre as most repairers won't touch it and you end up forking out for a new tyre.

For a large puncture, especially if it's affecting the side wall, then it's completely ineffective anyway.

I replaced the repair kit on my Fiesta with a space saver tyre and jack - cost me about £50 off eBay. Tyre had never been used and the jack was in excellent condition. Far better and cheaper solution than the kit as you'll have to spend £40+ every few years to replace the gunk after it's gone past the expiry date.

The only thing I kept was the compressor - gauge is not too accurate, but otherwise a useful compact piece of kit.

Same here,changed it for space saver and jack, £52 all in on eBay, the one for the car 15'' 125/80

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club