Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello and Help with interior

Sully

hey,

sorry first reply, been visiting these forums for about a week now and im not much of a speaker on forums,

anyway back to the question, i ordered my car 6th June over the phone as I am away working at sea at the moment.

I ordered:

Zetec S

Vision Blue

Side skirts

but i have gone for the Blue interior having not seen it!! and now I am really thinking I'm going to regret this decision and should of gone for the Leather interior from what I first picked. what are your honest views of the interior (if you have seen or have it), I'm just hoping I'm not going to get bored and I am tempted to re order if possible (waiting longer will kill me but I may be happier in the long run) and get leather pack.

what annoyed me was the fact the dealer said if i get leather seats I will be waiting around 3months for car but I'm going to be waiting this long anyway!!!!

Annoying it is.

anyway hope to speak more soon,

I'm 21, first New Car after my old Fiesta mk6 and thorughly looking forward to it once I'm back from sea. :unsure:

hey,

sorry first reply, been visiting these forums for about a week now and im not much of a speaker on forums,

anyway back to the question, i ordered my car 6th June over the phone as I am away working at sea at the moment.

I ordered:

Zetec S

Vision Blue

Side skirts

but i have gone for the Blue interior having not seen it!! and now I am really thinking I'm going to regret this decision and should of gone for the Leather interior from what I first picked. what are your honest views of the interior (if you have seen or have it), I'm just hoping I'm not going to get bored and I am tempted to re order if possible (waiting longer will kill me but I may be happier in the long run) and get leather pack.

what annoyed me was the fact the dealer said if i get leather seats I will be waiting around 3months for car but I'm going to be waiting this long anyway!!!!

Annoying it is.

anyway hope to speak more soon,

I'm 21, first New Car after my old Fiesta mk6 and thorughly looking forward to it once I'm back from sea. :unsure:

I have a mk6 Fiesta ST with the blue interior. It looked different/cool to start with but its really quite sicky now. I dont think it looks good on my current or the new mk7 interior. Im sure its all down to taste, u may love it.

My upcoming mk7 will have the leather interior and it looks great. If you can afford it i'd suggest that.

I like the blue interior more than the leather interior for the Zetec S - The leather pack for the Zetec S has red stitching would look out of place in a blue car? lol.

You have made the right decision IMO mate, the blue looks nice against the black and especailly with the blue car.

Here is an image of the blue interor from MichelleFromEssex's white Zetec S. :D

med_gallery_4855_12_113259.jpg

I'm just hoping I'm not going to get bored and I am tempted to re order if possible (waiting longer will kill me but I may be happier in the long run) and get leather pack.

You do realise that if you re-order now not only will you have lost the 4 weeks or so that your car has already been in the queue and have to start waiting all over again butt here is every likelyhood that you will have to pay the new price for your car after the prices went up on the 1 July.

You do realise that if you re-order now not only will you have lost the 4 weeks or so that your car has already been in the queue and have to start waiting all over again butt here is every likelyhood that you will have to pay the new price for your car after the prices went up on the 1 July.

I realise that, think I'm going to stick with the blue interior, i may love it as someone has said! i could always black masking tape the dash!!!

it is only the dashboard which i think is OTT but the blue on door panels and seats looks smart imho.

cheers anyway and i cant wait to get my car, taxi's are doing my head in and 'raping' *excuse the pun* me of my money.

:rolleyes:

Thats exactly what I thought. Didn't like the dash but liked the seats and door panels.

I know this may sound stupid and I really don't know but if you do get bored of the dash over say a year, is it possible/roughly how much would it cost to get a plain black one? or is it a massive operation??

I asked the same question when I ordered my car, someone told me after a year the blue looked a bit grubby. (the thread is on here somewhere)

The dealer also told me that when I wanted to sell it on, the grey would be less offensive and maybe more people would be interested in buying it.

Put it this way I'm not upset that I chose the grey.

well i dunno why I'm all gloom and I haven't recieved it yet! guess I'm worrying way to much, and slightly annoyed that my dealer said he would ring me today but hey presto no phone call.

and like I said, after a year if I don't like it anymore there must be some way of changing the dashboard, pimp my ride seem to do it with ease!! :P

after a year if I don't like it anymore there must be some way of changing the dashboard, pimp my ride seem to do it with ease!! :P

Yep they rip it all out with a sledge hammer and start from scratch.

Just incase you do reconsider I think your able to modify your order as long as your order hasnt gone through to the factory. A week after I ordered mine in march i was able to add the USB option without any problems or delay.

Yep they rip it all out with a sledge hammer and start from scratch.

Just incase you do reconsider I think your able to modify your order as long as your order hasnt gone through to the factory. A week after I ordered mine in march i was able to add the USB option without any problems or delay.

well I spoke with my dealer on Saturday and he said that because my fez isn't getting built until 12th Aug that I could change the specs on the car. so I changed the interior to leather now, but I also had to go to his garage to pick up my reciepts and there was a white Zetec-s in the garage and I have never seen a white one before so changed the colour too. so losing the Metallic paint but gaining leather interior has nearly cancelled each other out price wise so I'm alot more pleased and relaxed about getting my car now as I have seen the same one up close and personal.

I'm just to excited!!!

but alot of cleaning for white car!!

well I spoke with my dealer on Saturday and he said that because my fez isn't getting built until 12th Aug that I could change the specs on the car. so I changed the interior to leather now, but I also had to go to his garage to pick up my reciepts and there was a white Zetec-s in the garage and I have never seen a white one before so changed the colour too. so losing the Metallic paint but gaining leather interior has nearly cancelled each other out price wise so I'm alot more pleased and relaxed about getting my car now as I have seen the same one up close and personal.

I'm just to excited!!!

No need to worry about the cleaning for a white car - they're almost as easy to keep clean as a silver one (being as silver appears to be the easiest of all colours to keep looking clean)! The only marks we get are the little drainage runs from the various drain holes over the sills and in the tailgate area, and they wipe off really easily. Michelle will also verify that (and she got a white one based on the "insider knowledge" recommendation of her OH, who is an expert in car valeting!).

No need to worry about the cleaning for a white car - they're almost as easy to keep clean as a silver one (being as silver appears to be the easiest of all colours to keep looking clean)! The only marks we get are the little drainage runs from the various drain holes over the sills and in the tailgate area, and they wipe off really easily. Michelle will also verify that (and she got a white one based on the "insider knowledge" recommendation of her OH, who is an expert in car valeting!).

Many thanks,

I'm bouncing of the walls (well bulkheads of the ship) at the moment.

WOO WOO

I'm just to excited!!!

I knew it ;), glad your happy about the changes. Its always better to look forward to something you know you'll be happy with. The coming months will fly by!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club