Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nearly Sideswiped!

JoeZS19

Don't know why but in the last four months since I've owned my fiesta I've had so many people nearly wipe me out pulling across into the lane I'm in. It's not even if it's a dark coloured car, it's bright blue ffs!

But what really annoys me is when they start mouthing off when it's their fault :@

It's definitely made my reactions sharper, and I'm a pro with the horn now haha

• Like 1

Mate I've noticed this aswell bud! A local guy pulled in front of me after undertaking me and nearly took ma nose off and he has done it twice before (kinda knew who he was) then stopped in traffic in front of me and a don't condone violence but i open his door n said a was gonna knock the duck out of him next time he gets that close (he was litraly 2 cm away a couldn't even see his bumper from ma position he crapped himself and he's not done it since

Has definitely open my eyes to the a hole drivers

• Like 1

Sounds like you had a close call then bud.

I don't know if people don't look or just think it's right to cut you up. Good job I havnt got an old banger otherwise I'd be love tapping! Aha

I'm actually hoping someone takes my ST out, need a final excuse to get rid of it lol.

But yes, last few weeks are the roads are swamped by Mongaloids who just cannot drive, You've never got a Shorty Handy either when you need it.

Aha do you really find it that bad?

Yeah seems worse lately on the roads

I'm actually hoping someone takes my ST out, need a final excuse to get rid of it lol.

But yes, last few weeks are the roads are swamped by Mongaloids who just cannot drive, You've never got a Shorty Handy either when you need it.

How come u want rid of it?

Think they see a Fiesta, reckon it will be slow and they have plenty if time

• Like 1

Lol, the idiots are everywhere recently. I had an Audi overtake me on a blind corner in torrential rain (fastest wipers) because I wasn't doing 60. Crazy people everywhere! :P

Lol, the idiots are everywhere recently. I had an Audi overtake me on a blind corner in torrential rain (fastest wipers) because I wasn't doing 60. Crazy people everywhere! :P

Will have to do 70 next time ;)

He'll need to take his handbrake off first.:-)

• Like 5

"what's that beeping must not be going fast enough :p"

"what's that beeping must not be going fast enough :p"

If I could achieve 70 with the handbrake still on I think several things would be on fire lol!

• Like 1

i had one overtake me in 30 zone this week, i was sat behind him all the way to the next town and thought what was the point in speeding to overtake me then drive the same speed as me for 7 miles till i turned off??

• Like 1

Does the dash cam come with a curse bleeper? Haha

You could use the horn for that ;)

• Like 1

Well I read this topic just this morning.. Though to myself ah well I'm one of the lucky ones as this has only happened one or twice in over a year with a Fiesta.

As if by magic, on my way to uni two different people decided to go out to in on two sequential roundabouts, nearly taking me out in the process...

Needless to say several crude profanities left my mouth coupled with excessive use of the horn. Not impressed :')

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club