Do Not Sell My Personal Information

64 Plate Focus Zetec

Kugacoopes

Hi does anyone on here know if the focus zetec 64 plate have keyless entry.

Cheers.

Coopes.

Hi does anyone on here know if the focus zetec 64 plate have keyless entry.

Cheers.

Coopes.

Keyless entry on a zetec is not standard

It's part of the convinence pack but not sure if that's avaliable on zetec maybe just titanium

The Mk3 Focus (pre-facelift) brochure (latest available is Dec 2013) lists the 'Convenience Pack' as having :-

• Active Park Assist
  • Front and rear parking distance sensors
  • Powerfold door mirrors (includes power one-shot up/down front and rear windows with global closing on Zetec, Zetec Navigator and Zetec-S)

In the options list, Keyless entry is standard on the Focus ST3 and part of the Titanium 'Appearance Pack'.

The Mk3 Focus Facelift brochure isn't available from Ford's website yet, but in options available for the Zetec they do list a 'Convenience Pack', however rather in-conveniently they don't list what's in the Focus Facelift 'Convience Pack' :(

Having played with the 'New Focus' (i.e. Facelift) configurator for a bit, the Titanium and Titanium-X both have a separate optional extra 'Ford Key Free System' and if you try to select it against any other model it changes your selection to Titanium.

In summary it appears that KeyFree is only available on :-

• Mk3/Mk3.5 Titanium (extra cost option)
  • Mk3/Mk3.5 Titanium-X (extra cost optional)
  • Mk3 ST3 (standard)

Thanks for the info guys, the car I think has the appearance pack, whats included in it.

Cheers

Coopes.

Thanks. the car has, Rear privacy glass, but I think the wheels are 18". iirc? don't know whet that means sorry.

Easiest way to tell is look at the tyres.

It will be either 215/50/R17 or 235/40/R18

Will do, pick it up tomorrow. just hoping it has keyless entry. if I knew how to post an pic I would, I'll get round to working it out. :)

Has anyone fitted any DRL's, is it a big job?

Thanks

Coopes

I have it on my current car and can't wait to get rid of it. More trouble than it is worth...

I have it on mine, I find it handy at times, saves diving into pockets, suppose I will have to live without it. lol. Just looked at priced for DRL's on eBay £39 for set. tempted.

Coopes.

Nice car! One of the best colours too! ;)

Hope my car will be like yours but hopefully in Candy Red.

• Like 1

I have it on my current car and can't wait to get rid of it. More trouble than it is worth...

Really? I'm surprised at that. I love it on my dads Range Rover. So much easier than getting the key out. I like how you can lock/unlock all the doors with any handle and just press the boot button and it opens. No effort required!

PIA when you want to wash the car.

Or when you catch the lock button as you grab the handle and it triggers the alarm...

In have to have my keys out to unlock the house or work door anyway.

• Like 1

Oh I never thought of the button! On the RR it's like a touch sensitive thing, with two bars and it won't work unless your finger touches both of them. Maybe that would be better than a button?

As you say the KE isnt available on the Zetec anyway so I don't have to worry. Lol

• 3 years later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club