Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My St-2 Gets Delivered Next Thursday

CasuallyDressed

Alright chaps! So, I was initially looking at leasing a Red Edition Zetec S from Evans Halshaw, but they're the biggest bunch of useless gits I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with, so sacked them off. Looked around, did some haggling, and managed to get an ST-2 for £2 a month cheaper than what Evans Halshaw quoted me for the Red Edition.

Signed everything off, finance agreement etc. and the car will be delivered Thursday 27th November. As you can imagine, I'm absolutely buzzing. Just a couple of questions.

1.) I passed my test last month in a 2007 1.4 Fiesta TDCi. So yes, this will be my first car. I know, I know. An ST for a first car. My dad isn't too impressed, but I tried to justify it by saying "It's not even about the performance, it's just more car for less money!" which it is. Anyway, be honest, am I going to !Removed! my pants driving this thing? The fastest thing I've ever driven is my dad's 2.0 diesel 2004 Peugeot 406 estate, which is about 110PS.

2.) Tyres. I assume they're low-pros? How often am I looking at changing them, and what kind of price are we looking at?

3.) Fuel economy. I know there's a thread on this already, and I've looked at Honest John etc. etc, but it's good to get more recent figures I guess. A lot of my driving will actually be very stop start, short distances which kinda concerns me. Not loads of motorway, if I'm being honest.

4.) ST-2 spec. I've read guides, reviews etc. but still not 100% clear on what the ST-2 gets you. I know - or at least I think - it doesn't have sat-nav or cruise control as standard. Is that right? What about DAB/the Sony sound system? Also, ambient lighting? Is that included and which parts of the interior actually light up? Do the footwells, or is that a mod that I've seen?

Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club