Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2007 1.6 Tdci Zetec Climate Focus

DavyCookie

It's lowered on AP coilovers :) A full set of strips for the four doors came to £64.

I'll have to ring about getting a set for 3 doors, cheers buddy :)

In the mean time, the mesh in the top grill, would anyone have a clue on where I would get some of it, big enough to fill the bottom grill?

post-60365-0-94284400-1425912982_thumb.j

I would like to replace the painted bars in the lower grill with mesh the same as the top :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

so, the turbo finally went on Saturday night, got away lucky driving for 3 weeks with an intake bearing whining :o so reconed turbo, turbo fitting kit, and dpf gutted, get the car back tonight at some stage, then tomorrow night get the dpf mapped out.

smoothed fog covers and door rub strips ordered in primer from ford (£200, wasn't too bad) get them painted next week all being well, then been hunting around for coilovers, will be getting a rebranded version of merwede coilovers (Cobra also rebrand these) around £450 for a full dampening kit, then wheels after mot :)

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Haven't updated this in a while, so there's quite a bit to write haha!

So as the above stated, got the recon turbo fitted and unfortunately it lasted 400 mile, and the exhaust shaft snapped, so we're putting it down to a bad core, but the recon man refused to refund me saying the 1.6 HDis give too many problems for him to stand over it (He warned me before buying it too) so £220 wasted + £100 for fitting got a core off my autospark (who failed to tell me he sold them before haha) so got the recon out, £150 for the core and he fitted it to the turbo for a tenner then 100 to get the turbo back in.

Got an EGR blank fitted, then got the DPF and EGR map in for £150

#NightmareOfAYoke

Put the angel eyes back in.

Did my best to repair stonechips on the bonnet :o

And that leads me up to last night, took what I considered a big risk and wet sanded my bootlid! 2500 grit with soapy water, flattened it rightly, then coumpounded at 1500 rpm with a hard pad, then sped up to 3000 and polished with a soft pad at 4000 up to 5500 then waxed 3 times, I have finally achieved the super wet look I've been after :)

12031625_10207309658278259_3080573839034

Replaced the number plate light bulbs finally, super white less, made some difference!

Also took into smoking the tail lights and rear fogs, very happy with the result but have decided to go darker again with the tail lights so will be done this evening.

12002483_10207309647998002_5670885657474

Pictures for this comment will be posted this evening.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club