Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta 1.4 auto

10corsham

Hi

I am a newbie awaiting delivery of new Fiesta 1.4 3 door automatic in Frozen White

Does anyone have experience of this new model? Any tips or advice?

10corsham

I've got the new Fiesta Titanium 1.4 auto in Panther Black and it drives really nice. Have had no mechanical problems with it so far. Just a bit of "user error". I find it quite responsive and quick for a little motor and I am very, very happy with it. When is your baby due? Frozen white is lovely :)

I'll let you know tomorrow!!!!

I am waiting eagerly for your first report. Please, let it be a long detailed one.

I've got the new Fiesta Titanium 1.4 auto in Panther Black and it drives really nice. Have had no mechanical problems with it so far. Just a bit of "user error". I find it quite responsive and quick for a little motor and I am very, very happy with it. When is your baby due? Frozen white is lovely :)

Thanks Baby due late August .. I'll post my detailed reactions...

Hi, I've had my 1.4 titanium auto for a month now. Very pleased with it so far. Best auto box I've had, even when you want to switch it to manual on occasions it's simply flick it forward or back to choose up or down a gear. If you try to change up too early it doesn't let you if your speed is too slow and it also still changes down a gear when your speed slows. Kinda still auto but lets you change just when you want to if thats what you want. Mostly i just keep it in fully auto. Very smooth. Prefer it to my last car which was an Astra 1.8 auto. I've lost a little in speed but overall I much prefer the Fiesta, so far anyway. Softer ride, lighter steering and although a smaller car it is more comfortable. I'd never try and say the fiesta is the best car on the road, clearly you can pay a lot more for bigger cars that put the Fiesta to shame in some ways but I reckon this latest Fiesta puts some flashier cars to shame too.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club