Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Pics Of The Black Panther

johnnymac16

Below are a few pics of my Black Panther Fiesta TiTanium, Now with its new spoiler! Enjoy! (Using a Nikon D40x SLR Digital Camera, I have no idea how to use it so photos are slightly out of focus!)

BlacknWhitefez.jpg

In black & White

NewSpoiler.jpg

The New Spoiler

DSC_0018.jpg

Shiny Black Panther

DSC_0059.jpg

The Power

Not sure I would have got the Mountune experior pack without getting the engine part done first but you sure are making it look more and more individual so good for you!

looking nice. a set of white wheels might set the car of nicely. or the mountune black ones.

Yeah individual is me... I wanted to look different, I am looking into some wheels, the mountune ones are the best ones to finish it of but so expensive and I wanted to go on holiday so spend just under 3grand on a weeks holiday to new york in 2 weeks time..

Im sure the wheels will come soon... Once I get back after summer break Il look into it more. Thanks

That car is dead sexy! ;)

How can you leave it behind to go New York! :lol:

That car is dead sexy! ;)

How can you leave it behind to go New York! :lol:

The yellow stripe looks cool on it doesn't it?

I think Jan might be angling to borrow it for a few days while you're away................ ;) :lol:

Yeah Evan Halshaw sold me the car in november 08, was my christmas present to myself :)

And thanks, I think its looks good, sexy maybe not but totally different to any other car out there, so im individual!

Yeah i I will miss it when Im away, as I wont be drivng it for 3 weeks, but it will be under cover in a lock up so it wont be getting dirty.

Unless anyone wants to rent it of me hehe

Well when I was in Enterprise car rental there was a guy ordering a Zetec S for 4 weeks and they quoted him over £400 so it could be a little money spinner renting your car out while you are away . . .

£400, wow i could do with that... more to spend on clothes and upgrades hehhe thanks guys!