Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MARTY!

JAR897

When I got my car it had no dealer stickers on the back window or anything. It was clean and fresh. I went to Fitness First last week for the first time since I got my car and had to get a sticker to stick in the back window (so they won't clamp my car for at least 2 hours). You can barely see the sticker in the back because the window is quite dark.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulworthing

• JAR897

• Michael P

• poohbear

Why does it have to have a sticker in the back window or it get's clamped?

Why does it have to have a sticker in the back window or it get's clamped?

Probably to show you're a member of Fitness first and not just using up their parking spaces.

oh right. That sucks! They should just have a database of numberplates or swipecards or something!

Stupid fitness! lol.

Our gym threatens that but being a smaller independent they soon get to know your car especially if it is something slightly out of the ordinary

I was thinking more Kermit, Goblin, Comet . . . . .

Kermit would be great and you could get a wee Kermit for the inside.

He is lovely JAR - wanna think of a name for mine too

How about

The Green Manalishi..............song written by Peter Green sung by Fleetwood mac

Manalishi - interesting although I am going to have to explain that one to everyone I ever meet and as I am not really into Fleetwood Mac it does seem a bit odd. Thanks for the suggestion though

So any other ideas people?

Manalishi - interesting although I am going to have to explain that one to everyone I ever meet and as I am not really into Fleetwood Mac it does seem a bit odd. Thanks for the suggestion though

The Green godess ?

The Green Goblin ?

The poddington pea! :lol:

The Green godess ?

The Green Goblin ?

The poddington pea! :lol:

I had never thought of PEA - like that one and should be asy to get a private plate with that on - I also like Goblin too

And back on topic - bet you can't wait now JAR - only a couple of days to wait . . . .

What about just green car?

My girls used to call my red car, red car! :lol:

And yes I need a sticker in the back because it then allows me stay over the hour. At least 2 1/2 hours before they clamp. Obviously, I'm never at the gym that long! :lol:

And back on topic - bet you can't wait now JAR - only a couple of days to wait . . . .

Got a message on my phone today from a depressed sounding dealer..

Car won't be ready for tomorrow because the V55 certificate hans't been received! I am ringing her tomorrow to DEMAND money off as ive booked the day off work!

Got a message on my phone today from a depressed sounding dealer..

Car won't be ready for tomorrow because the V55 certificate hans't been received! I am ringing her tomorrow to DEMAND money off as ive booked the day off work!

Talk about f**kin you about JAR - feels like this has dragged on forever, must be worse for you

NOPE! I'm supposed to be getting a call tomorrow to re-arange a pick up! See if that ever happens shall we?

I'm going to ask for some extra's seing as how I lost out on 50% of Friday's payment!

Full tank of Petrol and a Y cable perhaps?

Hope you are keeping a record of this all JAR - I reckon once you have got the car that a fully detailed complaint letter direct to the dealer, copying in Ford UK and see what you get back

Oh !Removed! hell, thought you would be driving around in it today, makes me realise how easy and painless our whole transaction was back in Nov/Dec x

NOPE! I'm supposed to be getting a call tomorrow to re-arange a pick up! See if that ever happens shall we?

I'm going to ask for some extra's seing as how I lost out on 50% of Friday's payment!

Full tank of Petrol and a Y cable perhaps?

Any news then JAR?

Yea a bit of news... Speaking with the dealer atm, should be ready Wednesday now?!?!

Wonder if this is the ACTUAL date, or just another false promise? lol.

Anyway, looking forward and should have it soon :S

i feel really sorry for you! sounds like they don't really care when they should!

Yea a bit of news... Speaking with the dealer atm, should be ready Wednesday now?!?!

Wonder if this is the ACTUAL date, or just another false promise? lol.

Anyway, looking forward and should have it soon :S

Oh FFS - what they hell they playing at - they have had the car for weeks now and yet are not delivering it to you. I think if I was you I would go to the showroom, climb into one of their cars and lock yourself into it until they get your car ready for you - I am sure sleeping in a new car is not going to be that uncomfortable.