Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MARTY!

JAR897

TOMORROW! 3.00PM!

Excited for you JAR - don;t forget your camera and get some nice side on shots of Marty

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulworthing

• JAR897

• Michael P

• poohbear

Got my 3GS a few days ago, so will be sure to upload a BUNCh of them onto here and facebook :)

Will make a new post for them tho :)

Got my 3GS a few days ago, so will be sure to upload a BUNCh of them onto here and facebook :)

Good luck for tomorrow John--I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! ;)

out of curiosity, what cars do your parents own? they obviously have good taste if they're buying you this!!

I hope its white :) got mine day after it came out in white after having a black 3G and wanting a change!

good luck with the car, cant wait to see it when you own it :D if you get what i mean

phone is indeed white.

Dad owns a VW Phaton (trading it in soon for the new jag XJ) and also an R8.

Mom owns an Audi A4 Conv.

Family also own a Merc. SLK Black which is used for track days around nerbergring etc.

:)

phone is indeed white.

Family also own a Merc. SLK Black which is used for track days around nerbergring etc.

bloooooody hell, i bet your drive looks sweeeeeeeeeet

i have a 12 yr old fiesta, a kia picanto and a toyota prius that "grace" my drive

you have a gorgeous selection!!!

we have a ford focus, mk5 fiesta, mk7 fiesta, fusion :) a brilliant ford selection haha...

vw phaton is sexy!

I hope its white :) got mine day after it came out in white after having a black 3G and wanting a change!

good luck with the car, cant wait to see it when you own it :D if you get what i mean

I got the black one the day it came out - thought the white might get a bit grubby

Oh and hope all goes well tomorrow JAR

phone is indeed white.

Put some pics up for the family cars too JAR ;)

Put some pics up for the family cars too JAR ;)

i second this!

phone is indeed white.

!Removed! hell! That's a hell of a selection of cars! :blink:

Very nice!

All that "graces" my driveway as Mike puts it is a [very dirty] V reg Focus estate and an '05 reg Mk.5 Vauxhall Astra (the parents' car). :lol:

OH MY GOD - JAR should be the proud owner of Marty now then . . . . .

I only have one car! :(

Tis the most beautiful car on the estate though ;) :lol:

JAR must be driving in his car now. Oh I remember how happy I was when I picked mine up. I couldnt stop looking at it. I still can't. Even sitting in it with the engine off is lovely!! :)

we have my new mk7 fiesta titanium, & and mk7 fiesta zetec both in black, 08 fiesta zetec s, two collection ka, a 02 reg focus sport, a x reg silver fiesta which has only done 3000 miles...

our drive is a ford show room...

makes it worse when u look at our neighbours, one has a another focus, one has a c max, and another has a blue zetec blue and another has a brand new ka.

ford road! lol

i am annoyed at you JAR!!!

i have been sitting at my till all afternoon looking forward to the pictures (i am that sad and i don't have many things to think about)

and i arrive back to see nothing! you promised!

we should hunt him down.

he's probably driving around and rightly showing it off! but there had better be pictures tonight, or i'm finding his house and smashing his windows

I jest! or do i?...

Maybe he is another one like Jonny87 who, once he had got his car, had better things to do than being on here - well for today anyway. . . . .

I know, when I get mine, I will be out and about in it and not on line loading up pics for a few days at least

Don't pull a Jonny on us JAR!! :(

Maybe he is another one like Jonny87 who, once he had got his car, had better things to do than being on here - well for today anyway. . . . .

I know, when I get mine, I will be out and about in it and not on line loading up pics for a few days at least

dont

you

dare

The only reason I don't come on here much is cos I don't turn on my laptop when I get home. I've been watching a lot of telly and I have a blackberry so I don't feel the need to turn on the lappy. And work is an open plan office so I have to be careful.

Otherwise I'd be here all the time. :lol: :lol:

Now JAR after bombarding us with threads for months, the least you can do is show us your motor! :lol:

Have fun young man :) x

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club