Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Ecoboost Update!!

vito787

So it's been a while and it's changed a bit!! I've had a few things done to the fez!! feel free to leave any question and what you think and what you don't like!

The cars on Stage 1 with Collins Performance it's been on the dyno and got 138.4bhp and 192IB FT which is pretty good!! And that's with full standard induction kit and exhaust! But going stage 2 in a few weeks so looking at 160bhp!

post-50940-14169585436_thumb.jpg

I've had the wheels sprayed gloss black!

post-50940-141695781186_thumb.jpg

Then had my roof wrapped and mirrors by CVC wraps! And yes #rededition don't care I've always want my fiesta to look like this before the red edition came out!

post-50940-141695789246_thumb.jpg

Also fitted the ST rear diffuser a couple of months back!

post-50940-141695809992_thumb.jpg

But yeah still more to come!!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Deleted

Edited by Stoney871
Removed due to abusive content
  • Like 1

Deleted

Wow, really?

Vito, it's your car do what you like with it. Looks good so far.

Edited by Stoney871
Quote removed due to abusive content
  • Like 1

lol that Bro is MAD! Agree to an extent but more from the economy side, Cost of ZS plus mods = ST price, although not as good on fuel now, crap brakes and suspension and pauper spec and seats, but anyway Fair enough, If you get to the 200BHP for a 1.0 you deserve a medal, keep going until you get there.

Don't like black wheels though, dated now and they get dirty way to easily, all the VX hoodlums have them too.

What's your rev limiter been/being raised to?

Deleted

Someone is having their time of the month.

Nice mods Vito, I always wanted gloss black alloys on my red zectec s :rolleyes: . Quite a few people seem to be going to Collins now. Keep up the mods and post up any updates! :D

Edited by Stoney871

Deleted

Why do you even bother coming on a car enthusiast forum if you think modding cars etc is stupid, go get a Toyota prius and enjoy the environmentally friendly electric low speeds

Getting an ST isn't as easy as that, it's insurance that's the massive factor for us younger drivers. So why not make the most of what you've got if it's what you enjoy.

Edited by Stoney871
  • Like 1

a cant see the pics bud and dont listen to moanmart lol :P
i wana see the pics!

lol that Bro is MAD! Agree to an extent but more from the economy side, Cost of ZS plus mods = ST price, although not as good on fuel now, crap brakes and suspension and pauper spec and seats, but anyway Fair enough, If you get to the 200BHP for a 1.0 you deserve a medal, keep going until you get there.

Don't like black wheels though, dated now and they get dirty way to easily, all the VX hoodlums have them too.

What's your rev limiter been/being raised to?

I'm not going to go as far as 200bhp lol and not everyone like black wheels but It suits the car! And yeah true man ;) and don't know don't really take it that far but think it's the same!! Just to look after the engine buddy!!

a cant see the pics bud and dont listen to moanmart lol :P

i wana see the pics!

dont know why the pictures never loaded but I've posted more :)

Deleted

yes maybe in 50 years time I will look back and be why did I do that but life is for living now not for 50 years down the line! Got to live your life to the full and do the things that make you happy now!! As for why didn't I just buy an ST is because i bought a ZS instead!!

Edited by Stoney871
  • Like 1

in 50 years time some of us will be grateful to still be alive and well, and probably not crying over wheels but missing the Petrol engine after it all goes to £50/L and we have to use pony electric / hydrogen stuff.

in 50 years time some of us will be grateful to still be alive and well, and probably not crying over wheels but missing the Petrol engine after it all goes to £50/L and we have to use pony electric / hydrogen stuff.

Great point. Enjoy being able to get your pride and joy remapped now, enjoy loud exhausts and burning the fuel and going for a spirited drive, the likes of mountune, revo and so on are gonna need to learn how to remap hydrogen cars soon!

Where has Whingemart gone? Was hoping for a row. Must have been one of those 17 year olds whose parents never let him cherry bomb his first motor, now too old for it.

• Like 2

I'm sorry guys. I didn't intend to put any ones nose out of joint.

I have been duly scolded.

I think it's missing an off-centre bonnet stripe in black... (Mainly so I can see if I like it myself!)

:ph34r:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club