Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The first week

Cheeky Daz

My Fiesta is now a week old and i've finally had a glimpse of sunshine to take a couple of pics. Unfortunately I don't feel the pics do the car justice as they seem to make it quite pale when in fact the colour is very vivid. I also tried a few different settings on my camera so some are better than others.

DSCF3607.jpg

DSCF3608.jpg

DSCF3609.jpg

DSCF3610.jpg

DSCF3612.jpg

DSCF3633.jpg

DSCF3634.jpg

DSCF3635.jpg

DSCF3605.jpg

DSCF3606.jpg

DSCF3645.jpg

DSCF3643.jpg

DSCF3641.jpg

DSCF3640.jpg

DSCF3639.jpg

My first week has been super and I'm loving the car. The only problem i've had since having the car is that on the second night I went to the local town and when i returned to the car somebody had spat all over it.

Agree the pics dont do the colour any justice - nothing like seeing it in the flesh - Squeeze is a popluar colour around this way so I know what its like, car looks lovely though and I notice you have the 2 line display reading. Are you happy with the car?

Spat on it thats terrible!!!! also just noticed your a/c is in a different place to mine and also the digital temp reading on the temp dial - ive not got that either - ive not seen it on anyones car too, mmm is this new?

Edit, looking again - the whole temp panel is completely different

Yeah i'm very happy with it. The ride is so much smoother and quieter than my Hyundai Coupe was.

The mileage shot was taken a few days back it's almost 700 now in my first week.

Yeah i'm very happy with it. The ride is so much smoother and quieter than my Hyundai Coupe was.

The mileage shot was taken a few days back it's almost 700 now in my first week.

Just remember the 60.000 miles limit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha yeah I do tend to brush close to the limit with all my cars. I remember the days when the limit was 12000, it was a nightmare.

I have seen your pics and it looks super after the dealer valet, hope it didn't encounter any bird poo like the blue one.

Spat on it thats terrible!!!! also just noticed your a/c is in a different place to mine and also the digital temp reading on the temp dial - ive not got that either - ive not seen it on anyones car too, mmm is this new?

I see it's a Titanium so it's normal - they have climate control (automatic aircon) instead of the manual aircon of your Zetec S (and our Zetec) - hence the difference in the controls - the digital temperature display is for the interior temperature.

Great car, sounds like you're on 'the scheme' ;) ;) £300 AP? or did you go for some optional extras?

~EDIT~ Oh it's diesel?

What is this mysterious 60,000 mile limit?

What is this mysterious 60,000 mile limit?

I think it's something to do with the mobility scheme...

I think it's something to do with the mobility scheme...

What is this mysterious mobility scheme? :huh:

The Motability scheme is a charity that was set up to enable people with disabilities to use their government mobility allowances to obtain a car, electric wheelchair or a scooter. The mobility allowance is simply exchanged for a vehicle, service, car insurance and adaptations.

To be eligible for the motability scheme a person must be receiving a higher rate mobility component of the disability living allowance or a war pensioners mobility supplement. It is not only for drivers as passengers can also use the scheme to get a vehicle. The scheme does not require any medical or credit checks to be carried out.

The Motability scheme works by either providing a vehicle on contract hire or hire purchase. With contract hire a person would have their allowance put into the monthly cost of the vehicle rental as well as the cost of service and cover. The driver gets to choose a new vehicle every three years if they continue on with the scheme.

60,000 miles is the total mileage you are allowed over the three years. If you exceed this - Motability will charge you per mile over the limit. You are also allowed a total of four new tyres during the three year period.

Included with a Motability car for those three years are all servicing costs, insurance, RAC cover & road tax.

* As a footnote: the current rate for Disability Living Allowance (DLA) is £49.10 per week for the Higher rate. This means Motability customers

are in effect paying around £7,600 during the three years of a car's lease - so it's not cheap!

Happy to help!

hmm, defo looks like the zetec s has all the exterior goodies whereas yours has all the interior goodies. as said, your sw controls, and the ac/temp controls are completly different to my zs.

looking good though....

The Motability scheme is a charity that was set up to enable people with disabilities to use their government mobility allowances to obtain a car, electric wheelchair or a scooter. The mobility allowance is simply exchanged for a vehicle, service, car insurance and adaptations.

To be eligible for the motability scheme a person must be receiving a higher rate mobility component of the disability living allowance or a war pensioners mobility supplement. It is not only for drivers as passengers can also use the scheme to get a vehicle. The scheme does not require any medical or credit checks to be carried out.

The Motability scheme works by either providing a vehicle on contract hire or hire purchase. With contract hire a person would have their allowance put into the monthly cost of the vehicle rental as well as the cost of service and cover. The driver gets to choose a new vehicle every three years if they continue on with the scheme.

60,000 miles is the total mileage you are allowed over the three years. If you exceed this - Motability will charge you per mile over the limit. You are also allowed a total of four new tyres during the three year period.

Included with a Motability car for those three years are all servicing costs, insurance, RAC cover & road tax.

* As a footnote: the current rate for Disability Living Allowance (DLA) is £49.10 per week for the Higher rate. This means Motability customers

are in effect paying around £7,600 during the three years of a car's lease - so it's not cheap!

Happy to help!

Thanks for the insight, I've always wondered what the scheme was about.

Nice pictures you got there, some have the ISO setting a lil too high for the time of day but i do like that colour :)

hmm, defo looks like the zetec s has all the exterior goodies whereas yours has all the interior goodies. as said, your sw controls, and the ac/temp controls are completly different to my zs.

looking good though....

Ahh, but from the sports seats - there's nothing a Zetec S has that you can't put on a Titanium (if you go for the Eibach springs at least) but there are things you can't have on a Zetec S - cruise control, ambient lighting, auto lights and wipers, keyless entry - plus you get the front splitter if you dress your Titanium up which for some weird reason doesn't come on the Zetec S.

The air con controls are different because the Titanium has ATC (essentially climate control) as standard. That's a cost option on the Zetec S.

I ordered a Zetec S originally and then spent hours with the configurator working out which I felt was the better value for money. Titanium won out in the end so I changed the order.

its not new, it just standard on titanium, i got it on mine and got my car last november. :) its pretty good, u can voice activate the temp controls woo hoo

Your car looks fab! I love that colour, just not sure I could live with it 24/7. I think the car is attention seeking enough in black!

I've had my car since mid May and i've not done 500 miles yet.

I need to get out more! :lol:

Love the colour - and now it is more expensive than the other colours I am sure there will be fewer of them around.

So can't wait for mine to turn up