Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spare Wheel & Tools

EzzyRallyBoy

Those of you who have the Spare Wheel option and thus the wheel changing kit what items came with yours ??

I have a spare wheel / tyre, underneath that there is the front towing eye and a jack, they have omitted the wheel brace !!!! - Gotta ring 'em now - but before I do is there something that should be in the round hole (in the foam protector in the wheel well) which is nearest to the rear of the vehicle ??

Hope that all makes sense, I have a photo, can someone tell me how to upload it or better still upload a piccy of yours if you are more of a computer expert than me .........

Can someone check their tools for me please Ta

Ezzy

Those who have the spare wheel / tyre option - what tools are under the spare wheel when you remove it ??

A wheel brace

A Jack

A Front Towing Eye

Anything else ??

Where did they leave your Alloy Wheel Nut and also your Funnel, when you picked car up ??

Those who have the spare wheel / tyre option - what tools are under the spare wheel when you remove it ??

A wheel brace

A Jack

A Front Towing Eye

Anything else ??

Where did they leave your Alloy Wheel Nut and also your Funnel, when you picked car up ??

I don't have the spare wheel option but every thing was under the carpet lid in the boot. I have a metal thing in my glove box I'm guessing that is a wheel nut.

Yes the little round thing in the glove box is probably your locking wheel nut, whatever you do write down the code / number in case you lose it !!!! - This is what you need to remove the locking wheel nuts Amy

Also, don't keep your locking wheel nut in the glovebox as that's the first place thieves will look. It's better off in the boot, under the carpet :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club