Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chrome Bits

Loyal Royal

I am after Chrome Bonnet and Bumber Grilles, does anybody know if they are available and from where?

I dont just want the aluminium mesh ones but proper chrome/plate ones and if i can get the little ones next to the fog lights as well that would be even better.

I have an 04 black flame.

I am after Chrome Bonnet and Bumber Grilles, does anybody know if they are available and from where?

I dont just want the aluminium mesh ones but proper chrome/plate ones and if i can get the little ones next to the fog lights as well that would be even better.

is your fiesta a mk6 face lift model, as I have a spare chrome grill which came of my old mk6 fiesta zetec freedom as i traded it in, and i bought it as a upgrade so put the original one back on. Il take a pic and send it to you if u have email?

email me on: johnmcfarlane30@hotmail.com

and il send the pic

I have seen them on eBay but only fit a mk6 so your ok............ (mk6 facelift has different grill, part of which is the front bumber ) so wont fit..be careful which one you buy as they are not interchangable

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club