Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2.5 Tdci Focus Zetec

demps212

Just a few small mods I've started off with, not much money in the bank at the moment so scraping as much as I can together ! But adding bits now and then! carbon wrap on the stereo fascia, then carbon wrap on the third break light with the focus logo cut from the wrap, New heating control knobs, then put two led strips into the boot on either side as the light isn't very good to start with. I also put led side lights in and also in the reg lights but till I find out how to blur me reg plate I won't put them on yet also tinted small back corner window, planning more stuff soon! Any comments /ideas will be most welcome!!! Thanks Ryanpost-58544-0-72592900-1417877583_thumb.jpost-58544-0-06972000-1417878280_thumb.jpost-58544-0-45157800-1417878308_thumb.jpost-58544-0-50591400-1417878327_thumb.jpost-58544-0-07952600-1417878355_thumb.jpost-58544-0-25006900-1417878390_thumb.jpost-58544-0-00393300-1417878561_thumb.j

• Like 1

That's nice I've got the same car in blue where did u get the new heater knobs from

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

Hi erm i got them on eBay just fitted them today, from hong kong for seven quid, item number is 201120156236

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

New focus zetec s grill fitted replacing the old normal ford zetec grill post-58544-141960832613_thumb.jpgpost-58544-141960834531_thumb.jpgpost-58544-141960836541_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good mate, just need the matching upper grill now. :D

Thanks mate , as soon as i get some more spare pennys thats on the list aswell! Lol aswell as st spoiler, rear s diffuser, etc :)

• Like 2

looking good and did you find it hard to remove the middle grill as I am having a night mare to remove mine.

have you carbon wrapped the bonnet lip or is it spray painted?

• Like 1

Thanks barry, the lower grill comes off pretty easy, if you get hold of the bottom left corner of the grill and give it a good pull straight towards you, it should pop out, then go along the bottom pulling at each bit , only problem i had was at the top when i pulled it i snapped bits on the old grill tht hold it to the car but thts not a problem as i wont be using tht grill again, and the new one you just line it up and go round the grill givin it a good hit till you hear the clips catch and hold it in place :) took me five mins to take old one off move reg plate over and refit new grill hope this helps

• Like 1

Got new led reg lighting that comes with the fitment so clips straight in 16 on eBay super bright love em!

post-58544-141970179739_thumb.jpg

post-58544-14197018113_thumb.jpg

cheers for the help with the lower grill fella will give that a go.

liking the led number plate lights look nice and bright

• Like 1

Thanks barry, the lower grill comes off pretty easy, if you get hold of the bottom left corner of the grill and give it a good pull straight towards you, it should pop out, then go along the bottom pulling at each bit , only problem i had was at the top when i pulled it i snapped bits on the old grill tht hold it to the car but thts not a problem as i wont be using tht grill again, and the new one you just line it up and go round the grill givin it a good hit till you hear the clips catch and hold it in place :)

+1

cheers for the help with the lower grill fella will give that a go.

See my guide aswell:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/21598-how-to-fit-new-front-lower-grill-on-mk25-focus/?p=123449&fromsearch=1

No worries mate! Glad to be of help! And thanks lenny for the guide ! Thats what i used to do the job ! Will be using more of your guides a* many thanks

• Like 1

cheers lenny was going to have a go this morning but the cold one ha ha

• Like 2

No worries mate! Glad to be of help! And thanks lenny for the guide ! Thats what i used to do the job ! Will be using more of your guides a* many thanks

No problem mate thanks,

Your focus is looking great, ill be selling rear diffuser in moondust silver at some point in August/september next year.

cheers lenny was going to have a go this morning but the cold one ha ha

Tie a rope to a fence or pole,

Tie opposite end to the grill,

Get in car,

Put it reverse while reving,

Quickly slip left foot off clutch,

Job done :)

• Like 2

That sounds an easier way of doing it Lenny!

• Like 1

That sounds an easier way of doing it Lenny!

That's how im gonna do it next time when changing bumper to ST :)

• Like 1

Haha lenny that would be quicker and more fun haha, yeah let me know when you come to sell it mate, and ill have it off you if i havent already got one, many thanks and let me know about anything else your selling

• Like 1

Haha lenny that would be quicker and more fun haha, yeah let me know when you come to sell it mate, and ill have it off you if i havent already got one, many thanks and let me know about anything else your selling

:lol: will do mate,

It's been bonded to the car using 3M sticky foam pad strip :rolleyes:

Despite me presenting the body shop with two tubes of grey tiger seal at the time of fitting,

The only tiger sealed parts are the side skirts,

This is why ive already sold the front lip and plan to fit ST front and rear bumpers because there one piece no bonding required.

I could change body shop but his work is fantastic and sprayed the whole kit for 450 inc. Fitting.

Can't complain, only other items i have for sale are MDF panels for mounting amps in the boot compartment as saw in my sub install guide here:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/63695-guide-fitting-custom-amp-sub-enclosure-mk2-mk25-focus-2005-2011/

I've no plans to sell anything else other than those and the rear diffuser, id sell it now but if i did the duplex exhaust would look super weird :lol:

• Like 1

Got new led reg lighting that comes with the fitment so clips straight in 16 on ebay super bright love em!

Link to these? :) looks very nice mate

• Like 1

Link to these? :) looks very nice mate

eBay number 390923318828 :)

:lol: will do mate,

It's been bonded to the car using 3M sticky foam pad strip :rolleyes:

Despite me presenting the body shop with two tubes of grey tiger seal at the time of fitting,

The only tiger sealed parts are the side skirts,

This is why ive already sold the front lip and plan to fit ST front and rear bumpers because there one piece no bonding required.

I could change body shop but his work is fantastic and sprayed the whole kit for 450 inc. Fitting.

Can't complain, only other items i have for sale are MDF panels for mounting amps in the boot compartment as saw in my sub install guide here:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/63695-guide-fitting-custom-amp-sub-enclosure-mk2-mk25-focus-2005-2011/

I've no plans to sell anything else other than those and the rear diffuser, id sell it now but if i did the duplex exhaust would look super weird :lol:[/

quote] how come they did that? Lol least you have it for next time you need it bonus!! Lol just give us a heads up mate when your gonna be selling it :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club