Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Waiting

pikestones

Well,its finally being delivered today,the garage said it will be with me by 11 am,so sat at home waiting,

ordered 23 March,delivery 14 July,so a wait of about 15 weeks.

Number plate is DA 09.... which is almost a personalised plate!

dave

Oh I am so worried now that I am not going to get mine for the 1st September - it'll be 13 weeks and 1 day from the date of ordering . . .

Cant believe you guys are waiting so long , i ordered mine at begining of march, the 7th i think, and i had it by april the 11, and it was a factory build with optional extras.

Cant believe you guys are waiting so long , i ordered mine at begining of march, the 7th i think, and i had it by april the 11, and it was a factory build with optional extras.

Guess as the year has gone on more and more people are ordering, especially with the scrappag deals, and so it had lead to longer waiting times

15 weeks hmmm 1 week into september dammn it, need to pop into dealership, feel like I get fobbed off more by ringing them up

ordered end of may and still waiting

Guess as the year has gone on more and more people are ordering, especially with the scrappag deals, and so it had lead to longer waiting times

except i ordered mine ont he 6th of march and im still waiting ;)

Hi everyone. I am waiting to pick up my new Fiesta in 2 weeks time. It doesn't take long to be delivered here in Malta but the problem is you can't customise the car as you guys do. Its either the Trend or the Titanium model. So you can't get the Zetec, no extra options on the Trend, alloy wheels not available, etc, etc.

It's not fair! :( I wanted Ford wheels on my Fiesta. Will settle for a good aftermarket set!

15 weeks hmmm 1 week into september dammn it, need to pop into dealership, feel like I get fobbed off more by ringing them up

ordered end of may and still waiting

Well I was told that it migth be delivered to the dealer mid Agust when I placed my order on 1st June - when I called on the 1 July I was told it was a build date sometime in August!

except i ordered mine ont he 6th of march and im still waiting ;)

Yeah, something has gone seriously wrong with your order BenW - hope you are going to fogive your Fiesta when it arrives for keeping you waiting

Hi everyone. I am waiting to pick up my new Fiesta in 2 weeks time. It doesn't take long to be delivered here in Malta but the problem is you can't customise the car as you guys do. Its either the Trend or the Titanium model. So you can't get the Zetec, no extra options on the Trend, alloy wheels not available, etc, etc.

It's not fair! :( I wanted Ford wheels on my Fiesta. Will settle for a good aftermarket set!

Well seems you either get standard cars delivered within a couple of weeks or wait months for somethig more custom

Well,its finally being delivered today,the garage said it will be with me by 11 am,so sat at home waiting,

ordered 23 March,delivery 14 July,so a wait of about 15 weeks.

Number plate is DA 09.... which is almost a personalised plate!

dave

So when are the pictures going to appear then??

So when are the pictures going to appear then??

I will post some over the weekend as Ive been busy with work all week.

The dealer "Forgot " to deliver the car to my house as agreed,so they ended up sending a taxi to collect me and take me to the dealership,80 miles away to collect the car myself!

Done 800 miles in it since last Tuesday,300 of them today on the motorway and its running fine,

I used the cruise control today for the first time,

MPG wise Im getting mid 60s ,thats a true reading based on fill ups,the trip computer is showing about 10% variance,which is similar to my fiesta 6.5

dave

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club