Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anybody Know Where I Can Get A New Clock Spring

Irishman1127

My indicators arent self canceling, So i am assumingthe pawls on my clock spring are broken. Had a look on the bay and only found used stuff. Anybody know where i can get a new one at a decent price?

Usually such model specific parts can only be bought at a Ford dealer. Aftermarket manufacturers do not produce such parts because it is not a part that breaks down much.

Hi, there are two types of mk1 clock spring, you have make sure which steering wheel you have, one as a small badge on the airbag and one as a big badge on the airbag, they are not interchangeable, as the plugs are different.

Hope this helps you, and e-bay is the cheapest place to get one, I have used a second hand one my self and it was fine.

Hi Alan

thanks for the reply. Yes it has the small badge on the airbag. Ill have to look into it a bit further i guess.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club