Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Custom Wheel Colour For Blue Fiesta St

CREED

Hello everyone this is my first post so forgive anything I do wrong :)

I have a Fiesta ST 182 in Blue with the style pack and am looking to replace its standard wheels with some others for the winter months. I have bought a set of Focus ST 170 alloys which need a fair bit of work doing to get them back into shape. Seeing as I have to repaint them anyway I am planning on changing there colour away from silver. At the moment I really like the idea of white as it would really make the car stand out and give it a certain rally look. I know it would be impractical to keep clean but I think I would manage. Black is also an option and would be more practical but I think it might be a little more boring.

I've produced a couple of basic mock-ups of how the car should look with the alloys in white and black. I was wondering what people's opinions were and if anyone had any other ideas for colours that would work well with the blue.

I also plan to leave off the bolt covering centre caps and either leave nothing in the centre or maybe fit some round ford badges like those on the standard ST wheels.

post-60600-0-53641000-1418504405_thumb.p

post-60600-0-43253500-1418504426_thumb.p

• Like 2

I'd have to say white.

But don't blame me for how long you'll spend cleaning them.

In your mock-up from a distance the black ones look like steel wheels or space savers.

I was actually looking at white for my nautical blue titanium

I was actually looking at white for my nautical blue titanium

post-50202-141850636992_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

It seems that white is the favourite here, I think I will just roll with how dirty they get given that its impossible to keep the car clean during winter anyway. I will try to get some pictures put on in a few weeks once they're on the car so people can see them in person.

I think the alloys you have on at the moment would work well in white Paramanic, wheels with lots of spokes work especially well in white in my opinion. I love your grill modification btw it really changes the look of the car. Here's how your car might look one day:

post-60600-0-99611500-1418566616_thumb.p

How about shadow chrome? White is so dead, black is so pauper spec and chav these days.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

It seems that white is the favourite here, I think I will just roll with how dirty they get given that its impossible to keep the car clean during winter anyway. I will try to get some pictures put on in a few weeks once they're on the car so people can see them in person.

I think the alloys you have on at the moment would work well in white Paramanic, wheels with lots of spokes work especially well in white in my opinion. I love your grill modification btw it really changes the look of the car. Here's how your car might look one day:

Awwww Cheers mate I agree more spokes look good in white i was actually thinking of getting white because it looks so good! and cheers man the grills does change the look completely and also was lucky enough to get a spoiler in my exact same colour as my car too lol (breakers yard) just check the wee thread a made about the things ive done like the inside LED lights are great looking for the inside! (http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/63107-my-mk75-titanium-10-ecoboost-project/?p=422318) look amazing all lit up bright blue always get looks and looking forward to what it will look light in life!

Oh and call me James :D or Jimmy lol

The thing about shadow chrome is that it might look a little too much like my rado grey normal wheels. How difficult is to achieve that kind of finish, is it something I could do myself?

Jimmy it is haha, I had a look at your build thread and it looks like you have improved the car quite a bit, you should put the Zetec S side skirts on too to complete the look. I'm planning on putting red LED strips in the front and rear footwells as I had this on my last car and got quite a few compliments about it. I feel like I wont get that done until after Christmas though so I will have to wait and see how it comes out.

Would you leave the white wheels on all year round or get another set?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club