Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Trim Are These Fiesta Wheels From?

laumk7

What trim are these fiesta wheels from? And the ford website says 2008, so is it a mk6 or mk7?

post-54862-141854703942_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

It doesn't matter what model they came off all ford 4 stud wheels use the same centre bore size and PCD so will fit.

Try and get some photoshops done of wheels you like before buying them, wheels can look good on paper but may not suit the car, especially when painted. White on white can look good but needs the right wheel, it tends to look a bit rally-ish.

If you do go for white wheels get them sealed before fitting and invest in some good wheel cleaner, as you will be constantly cleaning them, avoid multi spokes for this reason.

• Like 1

I've actually just started a thread about tips wanted on keeping white wheels white lol.

I've got some poorboys pink wheel sealant already, would that be any good or do you recommend something else?

Not used poor boys but they usually get good reviews, if you have that use it, give them a few fiats before fitting.I've got gtechniq wheel armour on mine, then use auto finesse imperial wheel cleaner. Auto finesse iron out if it's really bad.

Most companies have their own cleaner so go with what you know, avoid wonder wheels though, you may as well through acid in your wheels.

• Like 1

Not used poor boys but they usually get good reviews, if you have that use it, give them a few fiats before fitting.I've got gtechniq wheel armour on mine, then use auto finesse imperial wheel cleaner. Auto finesse iron out if it's really bad.

Most companies have their own cleaner so go with what you know, avoid wonder wheels though, you may as well through acid in your wheels.

many thanks, I'll get some :)

Wheel cleaner I use car shampoo every time I wash the car (which is often), a tradition I plan on keeping up with the new one. Would I still need a spray alloy cleaner?

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Those rims are the exact same as I have, mk7 Titanium spec 16"

• Like 1

Those rims are the exact same as I have, mk7 Titanium spec 16"

Thank you :)

You couldn't show me a side on photo to see how they look on could you? Your profile pic is tiny and I'm squinting to see it on my phone :)

There's a few pics of my old Fiesta Titanium with the same option wheels here if that helps:- http://www.gkgroup.co.uk/used-cars/8574/ford-fiesta/

You're a superstar! thank you!

They do certainly look ever so pretty on x

I've ordered one of the White version so I can be sure I like them before I commit to the other 3 if that makes sense

I always thought they looked better than the standard 15 spoke Titanium wheels and certainly much easier to clean. That Fiesta was a Ford Management car before I bought it and they should know what to buy!

• Like 1

My wheel got here today and it's mighty pretty, so I'll be ordering the remaining 3 shortly. Can't wait to get them on my new car when I get that....around marchish time!

post-54862-141935562554_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you :)

You couldn't show me a side on photo to see how they look on could you? Your profile pic is tiny and I'm squinting to see it on my phone :)

Sorry for the late reply, been on holiday, have a look at my Photo Album, lots of pics

Sorry for the late reply, been on holiday, have a look at my Photo Album, lots of pics

Thank you so much for getting back to me, unfortunately though, I've changed my mind on this particular set of wheels :blush:

Thank you so much for getting back to me, unfortunately though, I've changed my mind on this particular set of wheels :blush:

O well one less car on the road that looks like mine ;)

Too be honest I have never seen one 3 door Titanium spec car in blue on our roads but mine, lots with 5 doors but never with the 3 door MK7's, so what type of rims did you decide on?

Still deciding, it's now between the alloys that come with the car or it's optional 17's

Thesepost-54862-142105659798_thumb.jpg

Or in white post-54862-142105661837_thumb.jpg

Or these post-54862-14210566392_thumb.jpg

White is ahead at the moment, just going to wait now until I see the car to decide - being built next week eeeeeeee!

IMO picture no 3 is the one to go for! can have them sprayed black/white and just look more 'clean'

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club