Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dpf And Door Lock

simcor

Ok I used to have an error code of P2002-21 fort he DPF, suggest checking DPFE sensor and hoses and these seem fine. Recently it has changed to P2002-E1 saying pretty much the same as before and now it has changed again to P2002-A1 again saying the same possible issues.

Any idea on what this exactly means as IDS does not really give a definitive answer, I am fairly sure the DPF is going to need changing soon but I have no warnings saying about how much percent the filter is full or anything like that, I understand I should get either a light on the dashboard or an error code when the filter gets full to a set percentage.

(PCM) (CMDTCs)
P2002-A1- (PCM) - Particle Filter Efficiency Below Threshold - Above Maximum Threshold, Previously Set (DTC) Not Present at Time of Request., (MIL) On for this (DTC), Test Complete
Select Option

Also my passenger door is not unlocking, it can take a lot of attempts to unlock it using the drivers lock mechanism manually, I assume this is a problem with the solenoid sticking? I can get it to unlock the catch but door is still locked presumably deadlocked, but if I keep trying it eventually it will open, a real pain when giving anyone a lift. Any ideas on how to fix this or any how to?

Thanks

After a quick google it seems it could be a faulty DPFE sensor so will find one and try that next I think.

• 4 years later...

Hi,

I know that is an old topic, but at end didn't you find out what was the issue?

It was really the DPF sensor?

I had recently put a new turbo and a new dpf.

Thanks in advance

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club